𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

LEVI TAKES YOUR HAND AND OPENS

the front door. His home was dark and silent, you assume Camilla was not here at the moment. Since missing ballet classes this week, you couldn't help but miss the small girl who always wore a black tutu instead of pink like her classmates.

You adored her originality.

"Do you want some water? Before we go upstairs." he asks and leads the way anyways. It feels as if its been a long time since you walked through Levi's freakishly clean house but you were already starting to get used to it. When the kitchen light turns on your eyes immediately find the two wine glasses that were half filled on the counter.

Levi notices your eyes quickly move to another aspect of the kitchen to fixate on. "Sorry, I usually clean up before I leave. I hate coming back to a mess."

You smile weakly, "My bedroom has seen worse than two plates and wine glasses." you let out a laugh. Levi grabs a glass and fills it up with ice from his fridge before the water.

"Like what?" he asks while handing the cup to you. You stay seating on the stool and watch as he moves on to the glasses of wine. You were itching to joke about him being on a date so he could reassure you that there was no date, but you held back since you were the one that had ghosted him. That doesn't mean you won't bring it up later.

"You would never look at me the same." you say in a feign scared tone. Levi scrubs the glass absentmindedly and holds back a chuckle.

Next he grabs the empty plates and watches those as well. You watch his back and arms move, unsure of what to say. Your mind goes to just half an hour ago, seeing Levi that upset over you dancing with a random had put some hope that his feelings reciprocated but then you remember your promise to only sleeping with him. He didn't care about you or the growing feelings in your heart.

Water cutting off is what brings you back to Levi. He turns and leans against the counter, watching you. "Hm?" you mumble, suddenly feeling insecure. Of course Levi was on a date with a woman who drank wine with him on a friday night. What man wants to get his girlfriend every friday night from the club when she gets a little too drunk.

His stare continues and you drink your water to refrain from saying anymore. "Nothing." he runs his hand through his hair. "Just waiting for you to explain yourself." a shrug comes from his shoulders.

You frown into your glass and set it down while swallowing the last bit. "Explain myself? I did in the car. I was on my period — "

"Damn it y/n, I'm not a little boy, either tell me the truth or I take your ass back home after I spank my hand print on it."