𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

YOU BARELY WAKE UP IN TIME

when hearing your last alarm go off. You groan into your pillow before sitting up with a sigh. You had stayed up watching the spider-man movies in order and you did not regret it one bit. Even if you felt like a zombie at the moment.

You skip checking your phone for the sake that your class started in half an hour and it took you about twenty-five minutes to get there on a good day. You thought about skipping it all together but it would be boring to do it alone so you end up calling Sasha.

"Hello love." she says in a false british accent that makes you laugh. "Would you like to join us for tea?" she continues.

"Tea?" you ask and she hums in response, "Where and when?"

"By tea I mean mimosa's. We're skipping Levi's lecture and going to the brunch place on sixth, you in?" Sasha asks, "Mikasa managed to pass her first exam and we're celebrating. Eren and Armin are also coming."

You didn't need to be convinced anymore before you were looking through your closet for an outfit. "Sure. We won't get in trouble will we? I mean... he won't get upset if we're all gone.." you don't know why you were worried, you've skipped class before and felt no guilt but now you feared he would punish you later for it, which turned the nervousness into excitement.

"Don't worry about Levi. He'll barley notice we're gone."

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

You cheer on Sasha when she orders a big mimosa that she has to drink in under five minutes or she has to pay for it. About half of it was gone and she was showing no struggle in finishing. You were on your fourth one and slowly feeling your tipsy state get more onto the drunk side.

Armin eats a potato from his plate and turns to you, "I have a question."

You look up at him and smile, "Yeah?"

"Who do you think was the best spider-man?" he asks since you had briefly mentioned your marathon watching.

You finish your mimosa and Armin grabs the pitcher to pour you some more then Mikasa who was already trying to take Eren home.

As you and Armin debate the different spider-man's Sasha finishes her big glass and sets down her straw with a sigh, "Holy shit.." she trails off and leans against your shoulder, "I did it y/n." she whispers faintly as if these are her last words.

You look down at her and hug her to you, "You did good Sasha, I'm proud of you." you say jokingly and she gives you a lazy smile.

"Hey!" she waves down a waiter, "I finished it in three minutes, what do I get?" Sasha asks.

The waiter looks at her in amusement and shrugs, "Usually just really drunk but I'm open to giving you a free order of crepes or fried plantains."

Both sounded good to Sasha but she was already really drunk so neither of those really appealed her at the moment. "How about you give me your number..." she squints to read his name tag, "Niccolo.." she says and gives a sweet smile.

You and Armin look at each other with wide eyes at her boldness but don't let it know that you're paying attention to the exchange. "So.." he says, "What's going on after this?"

Out of the corner of your eye you see Niccolo grab the small napkin and click his pen, writing something down before sliding it to Sasha, "I'm expecting a call."

"Probably going to take care of her then crash." you shrug and feel your purse began to vibrate from your phone. Without thinking much you reach in and answer it, "Hello?" there was a sight slur in your voice.

"y/n." Levi's harsh voice almost sobers you completely. "Having a good friday?"

You shrug, "It's ok. I'm pretttyyy drunk right now." you sell yourself out and don't care. He wasn't anything to you and had no reason to be upset.

Levi pauses his packing up and leans against his desk, "Meet me at my place in an hour."

You quickly finish your last glass since Eren was already paying for the tab and couldn't stop the smile from coming to your lips. "Ok, I'll be there." you assure, excitement bubbling in you again. Or maybe that was champagne.

"Any second later and I won't let you cum on my face."

His threat made you squeeze your thighs together and force yourself not to change your breathing. "And if I want to on something else?" you ask quietly while standing up and following your friends outside. Armin was carrying Sasha and Eren was dragging a giggling Mikasa behind him.

"We'll see if you can obey orders first before I reward you with something like my cock."

You have yet to fuck him again since the first night you two met. He's been eating you out every night like dessert and it was nice but didn't fulfill the desire you had for him.

"I'm actually very good at obeying when the reward is worthwhile." you say lowly, "I'll see you in fifty-eight minutes and forty seconds." you add and Levi breathes a laugh that you almost don't hear.

"See you then darling."

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

You walk up to Levi's house fifty-seven minutes later after making sure Sasha was tucked into bed with Mary Jane watching over her protectively.

Levi opens the door and looks at the thin deep green dress that was long enough to cover everything but fit you like a glove, showing off your curves.

"I'm early... has to count for something." you kiss his lips on the way in and he shuts the door behind you, clicking the lock in place.

"You're awfully greedy today. Even though I've made you cum twice a day for almost five days." he makes his way to the bedroom and you follow behind him.

"You're right." you say and grab his arm to kiss him heatedly. Immediately he cups your ass and brings you closer to him as you push his back against the wall. "I'm being selfish, I'm sorry." you apologize in a whisper before slowly lowering to your knees. His breath was unsteady from the kiss and now the sight of you on your knees before him.

Your hands reach out to undo his belt and free his dick that slapped your cheek with the throbbing head. As if he couldn't get any hotter. Your mouth waters at the sights and you lick the pre cum, stopping to say one more thing before taking him all in your mouth.

"Cum as much as you want Levi, I'll swallow any drop you give me."

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═