𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

THE NEXT MORNING, YOU GO HOME

to pack a weekend bag. Mj say on your bed, watching the clothes being thrown from the closet and huffed when a shirt landed on her head. "Sorry Mary Jane." you pick it off and kiss her forehead to which she licked your cheek. "Thanks for the kisses." you boop her nose and look up when Sasha comes into your room, looking like a hot hot mess. "Morning." you smile.

Sasha groans in response and lays down on your bed, Mj snuggling to her side. "Where are you going?" she asks and reaches over to get the water bottle and gulps it down.

"Upstate to visit my aunt." you lie easily and it broke your heart to lie to Sasha, someone who gave you a free place to live but you were already in too deep.

Her nose scrunches, "I thought you hated her."

You shrug, "She has my inheritance." that was true but you weren't due to inherit it for another couple of years. You walk into your restroom and pack away your toothbrush and other necessities in a travel bag. "I'm only going for a weekend, I think I can survive." another lie since Levi has been driving you crazy all morning with teasing touches and sweet words.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

You get into Levi's car and sigh in relief that Sasha didn't suspect anything else when you walked out the door. You look at your history professor that was setting up the directions into his phone. "Three hours." he starts to drive and places his hand on your thigh comfortably.

You sigh and get comfortable in your seat, "Can you handle three hours in a car with me?" you ask with a teasing smile then reach a hand to rub his thigh in return. It feels as if it's been forever since having Levi's body against yours and it was achingly painful how much you wanted this man. Not that you would ever admit it.

Levi lets out a small laugh, "I can," his hand rises higher and higher up your thigh until his hand cups your pussy through your sweatpants. "can you?" he keeps his eyes on the road but puts pressure where you need him most. Your hand freezes at his movements and you suppress a moan, instead squeezing your thighs until he couldn't move. Levi laughs again and shakes his head, "Thought so."

"Shut up and move your hand."

"You're just mad because I know exactly what to do, yet I won't do it to you." he hums. "Yet."

You grab his wrist and return it back onto his lap then turn away and closing your eyes. He was right which was even more reason to take a nap and avoid the need of Levi's dick. "Wake me up in three hours."

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

Three hours later Levi rocks your body, "Wake up." he whispers and rolls his eyes when you push his hand off your body again to continue sleeping. "Wake up." he says normally now.

You shake your head and get more comfortable, "I'm trying to sleep Levi, shut up." you whisper. He rocks you again. Again. Again. And again. "Holy shit, I'm up. Stop." you groan and rub your eyes. Grogginess was all you felt from the ride but your legs were more than ready to be stretched.

In more ways than one.

"There's my sleeping beauty." Levi murmurs in a monotoned voice, "Darling, you have to get out of this car or I'll toss you in the lake to really wake you up."

Your eyes adjust to the sunshine and sure enough, there was a beautiful lake with multiple boats docked on the edges of docks. "Wow.." you open the door and get out to see it better. The sun reflected on the water and although the air was chilly, it still gave you enough warmth. "It's beautiful." you whisper.

Levi walks behind you and stares at the back of your messy bed head, "Very beautiful." he agrees then reaches to pull you to him by the waistband of your sweats, "Now let's go inside and get settled." you nod and let him guide you to the two-story cottage house that was a nice green color.

When the door is unlocked you are met with the coziest scene ever. Erwin was definitely going with earth tones and it made you look at everything in awe. The cottage was furnished already, large living space with a flat screen, fire place and look out onto the lake. The small kitchen was filled with cute clutter that gave it a homey look. "Very inspirational." you say mindlessly when walking around.

Levi leans against the door frame, "You would actually want something like this?" he asks.

"I would." you smile and look at him, "You wouldn't?"

He shakes his head, "Too much color."

You let out a laugh and walk back into the living space, "Life without color is very boring Mr. Ackerman." you say and open the back door to get a look at the balcony, "Hot tub." you nod in acknowledgment then shut the door to face Levi. "Where's the bedrooms?"

"Upstairs. I already put our stuff in there."

The bedroom was large and also filled with furniture and random pictures since this was an intended guest room. Levi felt weird at the thought of sleeping in the same bed that Erwin does as well with his wife when they come to visit.

You get onto the bed and shut your eyes when feeling something wrap around your ankle and pull you towards the edge of the bed. You look up at Levi with wide eyes and try to lower your fast heart rate. "What was that for?" you ask almost breathlessly from the way he's looking at you.

"You can take a nap after I taste you." his fingers were about to pull down your sweats when he stops, "Is that ok?"

You nod against the mattress and breathe unevenly when he continues to drag the down and drop them to the floor. Then your underwear. You laid half naked below Levi as he was fully dressed and looking at you as if he would swallow you whole.

His hands spread your legs for him. Levi lowers to his knees and kisses your pussy once, earning a whine from you. his tongue comes out to lick your pussy all in one go. "Fuck, Levi." you needed this, you needed to feel anything of his on your body that was hot for his intoxicating touch.

Your back arches when a finger is added to his tongue flicking at your clit, "I've missed tasting you, I can't fucking stop." he pushes your thighs against his face to hold him there, practically suffocating him but his mouth continued to eat you out effortlessly. You let out a whimper when his teeth grazed your sensitive clit before proceeding to suck the sting away, giving you such pleasure.

It was too much, you could barely focus on anything. Your eyes open barely and you turn your head, making contact with the mirror that gave you the perfect view of Levi eating you out messily on his knees, eyes closed as if he was getting as much pleasure as you. "Levi, I'm already going to — " you were surprised with how fast it was but he was quickly sending you over the edge.

Just as you were about to come, his hand and mouth pull away from you, making another whimper escape. "I said I wanted to taste you, not that I wanted you to come." he stands to his feet. You stared at him in disbelief and almost kicked Levi when he attempted to put your underwear back on. "Consider this punishment for, well you know."

"I can do it myself." you mutter and snatch the piece of fabric from his hold to shimmy up your shaky legs. There was no reason to fight him since you had the whole weekend to come and being edged was something Levi was a pro at. He's sadistic. "I'm going to take a nap and hopefully dream Levi gets me off better than the real one." you slip under the covers, not caring what Levi would be doing with his time.

He palms his bulge and instead of lying next to you like his body wanted, he turns to leave the room instead to grasp self-control. "Sleep tight, sleeping beauty."

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═