𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

➸ "THAT'S CLASS. EMAIL WITH ANY QUESTIONS." —

Levi says as everyone stands up and gather their things. Sasha and Mikasa run to catch their next class across campus after saying a quick bye. You shut your notebook slowly and zip your bag up once done.

During class Levi looked at you once and that was it. His eyes always glanced over you and it was stupid to admit that it bothered you. You didn't get one piece of information about history because all you could think about was Levi and how his fading hickeys still covered your chest. 

You stand up from your seat and tuck the chair in while he was wiping the white board. "Mister Ackerman." you say once alone.

Levi turns around to face you, "Yes miss l/n."

"y/n. Call me y/n." you correct when feeling awkward.

"You're a student." he says unamused.

"But we met when I wasn't your student." you walk close to his desk and stand before him. A small smile creeps up on your lips when he deliberately avoided your eyes. "I was just someone you happened to have amazing sex with."

Levi's eyes widen at your words and he quickly closes the door. "Miss l/n never repeat those words to anyone else. Do you understand?" he asks with a slight growl that makes your body react in a way it shouldn't.

Annoyance was now flooding through you, you weren't sure why but it was amusing seeing Levi get riled up. "Ok then, what can I say Mister Ackerman?" you ask and inhale deeply when he walks to you slowly.

He gets close to the point where you can smell his fancy cologne and a hint of mint. Your eyes shut in remembrance when Levi popped a mint in his mouth to get rid of the cigarette taste before kissing you like any second longer and you would've been gone. His breath fans your neck and it takes everyone in your power not to press against him.

"You don't say anything." he says so lowly that you almost didn't hear it. "You find another college boy to fuck and wish it was me. Seemed like you were a bit.. occupied during lecture. Email with any questions." he reaches behind you to grab his black backpack and turns around to walk out of the classroom.

The heat of your skin only rose and you stayed frozen in your spot for a good minute before shaking your head with a small smile.

This is going to be fun.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

"Ok now reach down and touch your toes." you instruct the small girls in tutus. You smiled as they did it with ease and laughed while talking to their friends. You get a look at the time and see they only had a few minutes left. "Ok now lets see if you girls remember positions of feet and arms." 

They all straightened up and waited for you to speak, "First." you said and clapped when they all got it right, "Second." you do it with them. "Third."

You hear the doors open but don't stop to look at who was coming in. "Fourth." you raise your right hand over your head. "And fifth." you all do it in sync before you drop your arms and wave. "See you on wednesday. I have a new routine!" you enthuse and watch the way their faces brightened at the news.

As the girls ran to their parents to leave you begin to clean up the mats and get ready to leave as well. When grabbing your keys Camilla, one of the shyer girls timidly walks up to you. "Miss y/n.. my uncle isn't here yet." she plays with the ends of her tutu and you frown.

"That's not good." you look down at your watch to see it's been half an hour since class ended. "Does he live around here?" you ask while taking off your tutu and putting sweats on over your tights and a hoodie over your one piece.

Camilla nods and points, "Over there."

After packing your bag you grab her hand and walk out of the studio. It was already nighttime and you couldn't believe that someone would be so late to pick up a child that was their responsibility.

Camilla leads you two blocks down and walks up to the small townhome with one light on. "Are you sure?" you ask and she gives one nod. You take in a deep breath and knock twice on the wooded door.

It takes another round of knocks when the door finally opens with a light curse, "What?" the man growls. Your movements freeze when you see that it was Levi. He wore glasses with no shirt and black sweatpants that hung low on his hips. "Did you track me down just to look at me?" he asks.

Your eyes snap back up and a sigh in annoyance leaves your lips. Instead of speaking you raise your intertwined hand, "I believe you forgot something mister Ackerman." you say in a disgustingly sweet tone since there was a child present.

Camilla waves at Levi and he opens the door wider for her to run in. "Bye miss y/n. I'm glad you're back." Camilla says with a smile before running into the house.

Now that it was just you and Levi you dropped your smile and crossed your arms over your chest. "You're lucky I'm a good person and not a kidnapper."

Levi scoffs, "Should I be praising you for not kidnapping her?"

"Some type of thanks would be nice. Did your parents ever teach you manners?" you ask in a mocking way that really gets under his skin. You can see it.

His eyes turn cold and you feel yourself shrink more into your sweatshirt. "You are in no position to demand anything from me. Stop talking before that mouth gets you in trouble."

You couldn't let him talk to you like that even if it was something that would be better said with his hand wrapped around your throat. "Seemed to like my mouth the other night." you shrugged and turned around too end this useless conversation.

But he takes a hold of your arm and brings his lips close to your ear, "Do not test me miss l/n. I promise that you will not like how I deal with mouthy girls like you."

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═