𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

YOU FINISH YOUR EXAM WITH THIRTY

minutes to spare. After looking over your answers two times you stand up and walk through the silent classroom to set you exam down on the stack. Levi looks up from the computer and then down to your exam, "Easy?" he questions.

You roll your eyes and laugh a little, "Hardly but I know you'll give me a hundred anyways." you smile sweetly at him and now Levi rolls his eyes.

"And why would I do that?" he questions.

"I think you know why." you say under your breath and momentarily freeze when someone walks next to you and sets down their exam as well, Armin.

The blonde gives a nod to Levi and then turns to you, "Wanna grab lunch?"

You look from Levi to Armin and then back to Levi. The older man didn't give a reaction and want back to the screen in front of you. You were pretty hungry since waking up late and Armin was just a friend. But still, guild bubbled within you before you agreed. "Sure."

Armin wraps an arm around your shoulder and walks back to your seats to get your backpack. Sasha had been done with the test within forty-five minutes since she was a history major already. Eren and Mikasa were able to take their test online since they were out of town currently.

As you walked out of the classroom you couldn't help but get a glance at Levi. He didn't look at you but instead up at one of his other students, Kala. Kala looked at Levi nervously but continued to nod at whatever he was saying. You frown when she laughs and he gives a scoff of a laugh.

Walking down the hallway you felt your phone vibrate in your sweatshirt pocket. Armin was calling Sasha to see if she wanted to join. You take the chance to get out your phone and read the text.

levi —
I won't be able to meet
until Sunday night.

— y/n
that's fine.
see you then.

He only reads your message and you put your phone on do not disturb before getting into Armin's car and going to his favorite pizza place.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

You get back to the apartment and grab the two packages that were outside the door. The apartment was empty since Sasha hurried to catch Niccolo after his shift at the restaurant. Mj runs up to you and lets you pet her head and follows you into your bedroom.

The packages were addressed to you and you let out a small sound of happiness before ripping them open. One was a dress that hugged you in all the right places and two lingerie sets that you bought when needing a big ego boost. You take off the dress and put on the first black set that was just lace that hid nothing. After a few spins in the mirror, you grab your phone.