𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

LEVI WRAPS A HAND AROUND YOUR

hair and pulls you close, "Are you waiting for my permission?" he asks with raised eyebrows. His dick hovers over your lips and one more will have them meeting the throbbing tip that is Levi's dick. "Go ahead and suck on it like a pretty slut you are."

His harsh words have your thighs trembling and snuggling to hold you up. Without another word your lips close around the head and you suck while watching his eyes close in pleasure. His hand loosens but doesn't leave your hair. His breathing could be heard as well as small grunts.

He finally manages to look down and shoves his dick further down your throat. Levi feels you gag and breathes a laugh, "Tap my thigh if it gets too harsh."

All you could do was look up at him, tears brimming your waterline and he takes that as the green light to fuck your mouth. You try to breathe around his cock but when it touches the back of your throat, you were officially choking on it.

Levi's hips thrust into your mouth and all you could do was hold onto his thighs that were hard at the moment. Saliva dribbles down the sides of your lips as you watch Levi's dark eyes watch you take his dick with no mercy.

"Fuck, you wish I was fucking your pussy instead?" he asks in a raspy voice filled with need. Your thighs clench tighter in your kneeling position and all you could manage was a small head nod. Levi's lips turn up in the slightest and he pulls you off his dick, letting you finally breathe.

Through breaths you wipe your mouth with the back of your hand and feel Levi's thumbs swipe under your eyes, "Stand up." he demands and a second later you're on your feet.

"I don't want to give your mouth any of my cum," he murmurs, liking how swollen your lips were. He was still painfully hard and he knew that you were dripping down your thighs by the way you shuddered from the lightest touch. "I wanna give it all to your pussy."

A gasp leaves your lips when he unexpectedly yanks up your dress, "Is that ok with you?" he asks, noticing how silent you've been.

Instead of wasting time talking you pull him in for a kiss, "I'll take anything you give me." you mumble against his lips. His hand finds way to the back of your neck and raises a leg to wrap around his waist.

"I know you will darling." he slides your panties to the side and rubs the head between your pussy. Your legs almost give out when he circles the tip on your throbbing clit but he holds you up to ensure you wouldn't get away. "You take it perfectly." Levi praises while pushing slowly into you, stopping when the tip is entered. He continues to fuck you with his tip and bites his lip when you attempt to pull him in more.

You open your eyes barely and whimper at his teasing, "Then give it to me." you couldn't stop the whining in your tone but you assume it turns him on since he pushes in fully a second later. Your stomach flutters and you feel as if you were being ripped apart from the inside. It felt wonderful.

"Should've kept fucking that mouth that can't stay shut." he grunts out through his thrusts. He fucks you against the wall and takes a second to place his hands under your thighs and lift you completely off the floor.

The new position brings tears to your eyes when your g-spot begins to get hit repeatedly. Your arms hook around around neck and lengthy moans leave your lips, "As long as I get your dick." you mumble with a small smile but it drops when a hand comes down on your ass to spank you. The stinging sensation stays and you hated that you wanted it again.

Levi looks down at you and kisses your lips roughly when feeling as if he was about to cum. He goes harder and you moan into his mouth, tightening your legs around him as your release was also coming.

"y/n." he whispers as his lips hover over yours. His hips still moved and you pull on his hair when he fills you up fully and stops.

"Levi." you say back in the same tone, "Give it to me." your voice was a little demanding and Levi feels your pussy tighten around him as he begins to move in and out again. "Please." your head is thrown back and his grip tightens on your thighs.

"Begging for me to fill you with my cum?" he kisses your neck, "Come for me first darling." he whispers against the skin covered in a thin layer of sweat. "But if it gets on the floor, you're licking it off." Levi threatens and it sends you over the edge, a wave of pleasure rolls through your and allows you to cum with a cry.

Levi exhales deeply from his nose and gives one more thrust before filling you with his dick and cum. A few seconds later he pulls out and feels you slump against his body, breathing heavily together. Your legs continue to wrap around his waist and he adjusts his hands to hold you against him.

You could hear how fast his heart was bumping in his chest and smile to yourself, "You can let me go now." you tap his arm.

But instead of letting you go he pushes into your pussy again and sighs in contentment, "I'm giving you all my cum. And if any drops from your pussy onto the floor, you're licking that too darling." his voice was calm and steady which let you know that he was very serious.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

You go back home after, filled with Levi's cum and having to make sure it wasn't sliding down your leg like it was at first. You shiver in remembrance of Levi's fingers swiping up the cum dribbling down your thighs and shoving the fingers in your mouth to let you suck it off.

"Think normal thoughts." you mumble to yourself and open the front door to see Sasha and Mj on the couch, eating ice cream and watching a movie.

"Roomie!" Sasha smiles, "Come join!" she pats the spot next to her, "Bring a spoon!"

"Let me change and I'll be there." you assure and slowly walk to your room. Your insides felt funny since Levi fucked you like his life depended on it. All you could think about was taking a hot shower.

In your bathroom you discard the dress and are left naked. You hurriedly grabbed your phone to text Levi.

— y/n
i left my underwear there!

levi —
I know.
No need to scream over text,
you screamed enough today.

Heat rises to your cheeks and you couldn't stop the smile from forming on your lips.

— y/n
i knew you let me leave
without them on purpose.

levi —
You have no proof
to back up that accusation.

— y/n
is it still in the hallway?

levi —
No.
It's wrapped around my dick.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═