𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

AFTER A LONG DAY OF NOTHING

you make it to Sasha's apartment that made your shared one with Reiner look like trash. It was elegant and you could tell the rent was in the high thousands easily. Lightly you knock on the door to not bother her neighbors.

Sasha opens the door in sweats and sweatshirt when her next door neighbor comes out in a suit. She looks at him and waves with a smile, "Bye Mr. Green."

"Sasha." he nods at her once and takes a phone call while continuing down the hall.

"Everything here is so fancy." you mutter when he's out of hearing.

She laughs and pulls you in by your hand, "Hungry?" she questions. You walk behind her and take in the interior décor which suited Sasha. It was clean and modern but still gave off the homey vibe.

She stops at the kitchen island and opens one of the three pizza boxes. You shrug and take a slice since you were all about saving money now you had only an overpriced coffee in the morning.

You eat silently and Sasha gets out to glasses to pour iced tea in, "Se what's new? Besides Reiner being a cheating snake." she says casually and takes a seat on the stool. You follow and take a drink of iced tea before saying anything.

"Nothing. School starts tomorrow and I don't even have a place to sleep." you mutter. You had spent the day look at places but the problem was the little amount of money in your bank account especially after paying the hefty tuition including books.

"It does." Sasha says as if she just remembered, which she did. "Follow me." she stands up and takes another slice of pizza then walks out of the large kitchen. You once again follow behind her and she goes down the left hallway. There were three doors and she opens one to let you see inside.

It was an empty room, walls painted off white and large windows on the furthest wall to let you look over the city. You admired it then looked back at her, "Yeah?"

She raises her eyebrows a couple of times, "You want?"

Your eyes widen in shock at her question, "You're asking if I want to live here?"

"Yeah." she walks further into the room and you do too. She opens the door to the walk in closet and then the attached bathroom, "My roommate moved in with her boyfriend over the summer and I'm lonely." she lets you scope out the place, hoping you would accept.

The room was beautiful and you knew that you would feel at peace. Sasha was one of your closest friends in high school but once meeting Reiner it was obvious that he stole you from your friends and at the time you didn't see a problem with it but now you regret it with everything. Here Sasha was offering you a room to live in.