𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

YOU SIT AT A TABLE WITH

Mikasa and Sasha in a cafe next to the school. You take a sip out of your tea and that's when Sasha raises her hand to wave at someone across the room.

"Eren! Armin!" she says which gets their attention. You look up to see a guy with light brown hair pulled back in a loose bun and his friend with blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

They sit down across from you and you catch one kissing Mikasa on the cheek. "y/n, this is Eren and Armin." Mikasa points and you assume Eren was her boyfriend when he draped an arm behind her chair. You give them both friendly smiles.

"Nice to meet you two."

"y/n is my new roommate." Sasha says with a bright smile.

Armin takes a drink from his water, "Are you majoring in culinary?" he asks jokingly and you let out a small laugh.

"I am actually." you say, "But all I have to do is cook for her and I love cooking for people." you say and he nods. Sasha talks to the couple and Armin gets a little closer to continue the conversation.

"Maybe I can pay you to teach me. I can barely made instant ramen."

You laugh again and shrug, "That can be our first lesson."

"Wait seriously?" he asks since you two had literally just met.

You shrug, "Cooking is a necessity for life. It adds flavor, literally."

Armin reaches a hand out, "No take backs or I'll starve." you shake your head with a smile and wrap your hand around his to shake firmly.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

You and the four other make way to school again so you wouldn't be late to class. Armin and you continue to talk and you thank him when he opens the door for you.

"What's your next class?" he asks and you had almost forgotten that it was now time to go to Levi's lecture. After taking his niece home you had thought about him nonstop, it seems Armin had distracted you from those thoughts.

"History with mister Ackerman." you say and he gives you a bright smile.

"Me too!"

You two continue down the hall and he stops at the vending machine. "But I didn't see you on monday." you actually don't remember that for sure since you were so engrossed with Levi. He had taken up all your head space for that hour. More than usual.

"Eren scheduled our flights back home a day later and we couldn't change them so last minute. But Levi gave us our assignments online so we're good." he shrugs and enters a dollar but begins  to think about what he wants.

"Levi?" you question as it seems informal for a professor you hadn't met.

Armin looks at you for a second, "That's his first name. I've known him too long to be saying that mister Ackerman bullshit."

"How long?" you couldn't help but ask.

"Well I met Mikasa around nine and since Levi is her uncle I've known him ever since too."

Armin presses a button for him favorite chips and leans down to grab the small bag. Your eyes widen at the information of Levi being Mikasa's uncle.

"Wow.. that's a long time."

You had sex with Mikasa's uncle.

"You want something ? I already put a dollar in." Armin steps off to the side and you snap out of your thoughts to press the button to get a chocolate bar. You lower down and grab it and open it with a sigh. "Shit we're like five minuets late."

Going up the stairs you chew on the bar and come to the conclusion that no one could know that you had sex with Levi. Not even Sasha.

Armin opens the classroom door for you and instantly everyones eyes move to the door to see who was coming in. Levi pauses his lecture and looks over at you and Armin. You avoid eye contact and quickly walk to sit next to Sasha and Armin sits next to you.

As you pull out your notebook and textbook Levi continues the lecture and Armin elbow your arm softly. "Yeah?" you whisper.

"Can I borrow a pencil?" he asks lowly too. You nod and hand him one before giving the lecture your full attention.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

Throughout the lecture Levi had met your eyes more than once. When you picked Armin to be your partner for an assignment his frown was a bit more prominent although he never said anything.

"So tomorrow?" he asks, "You can come to my place and we can cook." he offers with a lazy smile.

"Sure." you smile, "What's your number so I can send you the ingredients." you hand over your phone which he takes. As he types you let your eyes move to Levi's desk where he sat writing on papers. He licked his lips once and looked up when he felt eyes on him.

Quickly you look away even though it was too late and he had seen you gazing at him.

Thankfully class was over and you packed all your things to leave. You take the assignment to Levi's desk and set it down on the growing stack. Your friends waited for you in the doorway and before you could join them Levi speaks.

"Miss l/n, stay back for a few minutes."

You nod and look at your friends, "I'll catch up with you guys later." you wave once and they leave.

Levi stands up and shuts the door softly. You felt nervous but inhale deeply and straighten up your back to feign confidence.

"Yes mister Ackerman? I have another class."

His mind draws a blank, he didn't know why he has held you back. Maybe to keep you from Armin but he would never admit that.

"I know what you're doing." he says in a low tone.

A small smile makes its way to your lips, "Oh you do? Please enlighten me." you lean over when he gets back behind his desk.

"I'm not going to play into your childish games." Levi says harshly and feels his anger overflow when you roll your eyes in an annoyed manner. You put your backpack over your shoulder and turn around to make way to the door. "We're not done here." he says firmly but you keep walking and stop when wrapping your hand around the handle.

"But I am. Also, I'm only doing what you said mister Ackerman. I'm trying to find a college boy to fuck, even though they won't compare to you." you almost laugh at his shocked expression and walk out of the classroom to get to your next lecture in time.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═