𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

YOU SAT WITH SASHA AND MIKASA

in a fancy restaurant for lunch. In about two hours you had to meet Levi and wondered how you would get away without getting asked too many questions. You get out of your thoughts when Mikasa answers the phone, "Hey Levi."

Your heart drops but you don't let it show.

"She's back?" Mikasa asks in shock, "When did she get back?"

Sasha had let out a yawn and leaned on your shoulder, "'m sleepy." she mumbles and you wrap an arm around her to make it more comfortable.

"You already went to see her?" she sighs and you couldn't help but listen to their conversation. Mikasa seemed to be surprised so you thought about who she could be talking about.

"Yeah, I'm on my way." she gets out of the booth and she turns to wave and blow a quick kiss before walking out of the restaurant in a hurry. You and Sasha look at each other and she shrugged.

"Must've been important."

Sasha gets out of the booth next and stretches her arms above her head, "I hope Mj is ready for a nap."

You laugh and give her an arm to lean on while leading the way. "I'm sure she is."

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

Back at home Sasha immediately turns in for a nap and you begin to make her dinner since you weren't too sure what time you would be done with Levi. Recalling Mikasa's conversation with her uncle you weren't even sure if he still wanted to go shopping.

To be safe you text him while cutting up broccoli.

— y/n
don't forget, 5pm

levi —
How can I forget when it's
marked in my calendar.

— y/n
really?

levi —
Of course not.
I'm busy, stop texting me.

— y/n
would say i'm sorry
but i hate lying

levi —
Cheeky.

— y/n
so i've been told
btw, did i pass my first quiz?
✓ read 3:40pm

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

You walked to Levi's house with your headphones bring music that you didn't notice him diving slowly beside you, calling your name. It was only until he threw a paper ball out of his passenger window that you saw him.