Everything will be fine, just kill this man

Characters: Periwinkle, Blue, Dream, Ink (mentioned), Vil (mentioned), Error (mentioned), Core (mentioned), Nightmare (mentioned), Palette (mentioned), and Paperjam (mentioned).

1st pov:

Apparently, I might be fated to be given to some random out-codes because I'm a burden with no use for the team for two apparent reasons:

1) being a babybone

2) needing extra attention and cares

I understand that they are guardians and are very busy but can't I have a Wattpad life? like, being raised by powerful beings that I can't find myself calling them dads, sure, but still, being raised by skeletons monsters that happen to be guardians, protectors of alternatives universes, or the keeper of the last golden apple is super cool! I want to live a cool life too!

And what do people do when they are not happy about a decision made? they protest.

How will I protest the future decision in a baby's body? I'm gonna throw a tantrum.

That's natural, babies can do tantrums and cry all time, yeah, very normal. No one will realize that I'd actually protest against their decision, they'll probably think that I either hate them or that I miss Vil, which is true.

Speaking of the devil, this morning I tried not to laugh when I heard Ink telling us the news. The poor man fainted after having punched that wall in the living room, like those anime characters when you can see their soul leaving their body by being exhausted, scared, or traumatized.

The real question was: why did he punch that wall?

Ink seemed kind of worried, until he forgot, because he was KO in his bed looking pretty lifeless. Not literally.

And now, I'm currently in the arms of Dream, playing with a little plane toy, waiting to know if yes or no, Vil will be able to take care of me. If it's a no, I will have to spend one or two weeks in hell, aka, with even more strangers, and if it's yes, I'm gonna go back home and keep doing my routine: wake up, eat, do baby things, eat, have a nap time, eat, get a bedtime story, sleep, wake up because of insomnia, get out of the crib, read big adult books, go back to sleep.

Anyways,

Whenever I'd look up to Dream, I would meet sad eyes with a warm smile. This dude looks so tired from everyone's bullshits, I swear, it won't even surprise me that he ends up turning into Shattered and getting rid of everyone but Blue and Ink, just like my dark visions.

Yes, vision with an 's' at the end as a vision in plural.

If one day it happens, I wanna be on the man's side, you know, just like how corrupted politicians get on someone's side to gain benefit just before backstabbing them. So it's all that but without the backstabbing, I'm not as cruel as I seem.

And if I want to be on his side, I have to be extra baby cutie-like. Yeah, I don't know what it means or what to do either...

-Dweam! I yelled with my same annoying baby voice that miss every 'r's. The skeleton in question looks down at me and smiled softly. From my point of view, he looked like a mother holding a baby, tender smile, caring features, god why can't you be my dad?

Or maybe not, being Dream's child must not be an easy and peaceful life... sorry Palette.

But maybe my actual parents are worse? they could be legends or mythical bad guys, or dead... or just some normal people that decide to... no, they can't be normal if they can abandon a baby in another universe, that means that I can continue plotting theories...

I already have an inexplicable existence as children made with a monster and a human are impossible or fated to live in a hospital bed with a lot of life support, my parents must be some sort of silly scientists or they like to fight and create accidents... sorry Jammy and Palette, once again.

At least I'm sure that Nightmare's child is not an accident and that I'm not the only child.

I'm just the first hybrid. Like, ever.

It has its peak to stay one night with the Star Sans, you learn tons of things because you're a baby, and no one doubts that you can understand things. Like, For the multiverse's condition, which is not concerning, their family, couple and children problems, children in general, enemies' familial issues, or worrying issues concerning their enemies for the Star Sans.

I stay here one more day and I'll become omniscient.

Maybe that's why they wanna get rid of me, they know about my supreme intelligence and-

-She's creepy staring at you with those big eyes like that, blurted out Blue as he appeared to be here too. I turned my skull to him and stick out my tongue.

"Excuse me? Me? Creepy? Say the one who looks like the nun when he's sleeping!"

-Oh look, she's mad at you, said Dream with a light chuckle. I look back at him and tend my arm to grab his check with my tiny hand.

-Now she wanna snatch you away from us and keep you eternally, or maybe she'll use you as her next vessel and possess your body, mhhh yeah, seems possible and realistic.

Dream sent a glare at Blue before catching my hand with his finger, I took this opportunity to squeeze it like babies do with their parents' fingers. I could hear some 'aws' coming from the other bastard, but I just ignored him and went hugging my prey with a masked evil smile.

-C'oco!

-What? What do you want? Dream asked as he raised me a little bit more at his level. I look around the room and point my finger at the table that had bars of chocolates on it. Blue saw it and smirked.

-Do you think Error will appreciate that a baby stole his chocolate? That's the first time that I've heard Error's name coming out of their mouth in front of me. I thought that it was taboo.

-I'm not sure... he really likes them but... Ink's gonna take his time with Core and Error, he'll probably notice later... And now I'm learning that Ink was actually with Core and Error, and not just some random out-code, I see.

I might have stayed with these energumens for one day but they are still censoring some words in front of me...

-C'oco'ate! I reclaimed louder with amusement. Dream hesitates but gave me a piece of chocolate after more and more demands, how easy he was to conquer.

I began savoring my piece of chocolate while Blue was slowly understanding my ways of thinking.

-Dweammmmmmmmm, he mimicked my voice with a more annoying tone and come closer to us. He grabbed his left arm and makes his cliche puppy eyes. I grabbed Dream's shoulders to not fall and noticed his face of disappointment and tire.

-Can I go to a fwend pweaseeeeeee? Oh my god, someone kills this man.

-No. Dream sternly said as he snatch his arm back and went back holding me correctly and comfortably. Blue leaves the room shouting "Stupid baby's privileges" and slammed the door.

Dream was really getting tired of his team, and now, I understand why. Man, if you become Shattered and get rid of them in any way, I promise you that your action will be justified and accepted.

(As long as I'm not one of your victims... because I've seen this one art about Nightmare scaring baby Lux and—)