So, good night?

Characters: Periwinkle, the creep who turns out to be the doctor (?), Ink le con (In french ofc)

Ink fascinates me. I don't think I'm gonna bother calling him a dimwit that is incapable to comprehend the situation we're in because I'm too tired of this BS. (I'm trying not to swear here)

We are stuck, in a tiny room, with a potential serial killer, or, preferably, a creep.

No need to be a genius to know that we are all gonna die... *Insert distant sobbing*

Tonight I'm feeling particularly dramatic, and tired, but dramatic.

Ah, mama, I wanna cry, I really wanna cry. It's been so long since I've ever hugged you in your protective warm arms...

I sniff for the first time in a while, little tears falling like raindrops on the window. The moment I heard the creep stepping closer, I buried my face in my magazine, ignoring the little smoke from my hands.

Heard that the paper and the heat were a good match for a good fire, why I'm saying that? I don't know, I wouldn't if I wasn't panicking.

"Hello~" he greets up with a singsong voice and oh, my, dear, god. He got a pedo voice. Is this the end of me or a prank camera? ahahaha! Where's the camera? Where. is. it??

I'm just gonna start screaming if he ever, ever touches me. I'm not joking, fooling, or kidding, I will not let him touch me even with a 6ft long stick.

People like this shouldn't be allowed to breathe the same air as me. They shouldn't be allowed to be in the same room as me. They shouldn't be allowed to even talk around me. No, they shouldn't even exist while I'm here.

Am I exaggerating? Maybe.

To hell your maybe! I just saw that dude under a fucking lamppost just like in horror movies, crawling like some dead-ass dog shit and you're talking about probabilities? Get your maths checked.

"Oh, you must be the doctor in charge of her?"

Excuse me?

Excuse me?

He's the doctor here?

Ink, when we are done with this, you are no longer my guardian and we are no longer friends. Hell, I will make sure your creator fires you as the oh-so-great auto-proclaimed guardian of the AUs.

Back on the matter, is this guy seriously my doctor?? What kind of shitty ass universe did we end up in? I swear I'm gonna kill Ink, oh wait, no, Dream's gonna kill him because this dude will probably kill me before I even get to blink!

I didn't even see his ass head but I already know his a fake, a FAKE!!

Mid-almost-crying and mid-panicking, that doctor-creep raised my face with his hand on my chin.

Ew...germs...and I didn't ask to see your ugly ass face, you shit face.

...

Let's see, he's way shorter than Jackie Chan by one foot and many inches, got a fat-looking blouse that is inconveniently stained in red liquid, not suspicious at all. Taking note that the dust on the sleeves is lingering. Black eyes, skull, bones, it's a skeleton, aka a Sans, black liquid pouring out of his eyes, red circle as a soul, who else other than Killer? The only positive side is that he looks yassified. Fabulous with a big F.

Ahem.

THAT'S NOT A DAMN DOCTOR THAT'S A BLOODY literally MURDERER WITH TAR SHIT LEAKING OUT OF HIS EYES!!! WHAT THE HELL DID I DO SO WRONG TO PISS OFF INK???

IT'S MOTHER FUCKING KILLER IN FRONT OF US, NOT A DAMN DOCTOR! and by that, I don't mean him being a mother, I'm being respectful.

"What're those red stains doing there?" point out Ink genuinely innocent and oh my god I wanted to shoot him with a gun that I don't even own.

I turn back to Killer with god knows what courage and energy I had left, and he smiled back at me. Ew. I'm about to get constipation because of him.

"One of my previous patients was a bit...clumsy..." hum...red flag, red flag, red flag. Ink, I swear I've never internally cussed this much in my entire previous life combined with this one, if you don't get us out of your mess... "Hello, there little one~ heard you got a little issue with your hands?" Ew, ew, ew, I'm getting Hisoka vibes from this rat.

Said rat tries to pick my hand and Ink just let him do that? Hell no, let me slap that bitch ass hand away.

"Oh?" Don't act so surprised you...I'm running out of insults..."She doesn't seem very affectionate." he stated clearly. Mama, I'm scared, the man is looking angry at me right now.

I turned my eyes to Ink in hope to find someone who can finally be helpful but all he does is sit on the chair like a good dog with a smile on his face.

"She won't like you in any way, whoever you are. I'm sure she wouldn't like her fathers as well!" he said as a joke while perfectly knowing that he just threw a bomb at me. "However, if you get her some candies or anything sweet, she'll stop biting, pouting, slapping, or whatever." Is it me or am I being sold here? But never mind that, does Ink knows something about my parents or does he consider Vil and the other as my fathers?

No, but seriously, am I being sold? or is it an actual check-up?

Killer, a doctor?

Repeat after me, Killer, a doctor..?

I am just so lost on everything that I don't even know what to think anymore. I could feel my energy dropping back to 0. But, to recap, we were waiting for a doctor who specialized in baby monsters' anomalies, Killer happened to be the doctor that is gonna 'treat' me, Ink might have revealed something without going into any details, and there's a chance I'm being sold?

"Sweets calms her? look at her, she's too tired to reject my hand anymore, I don't want to treat a kid in the middle of a sugar rush. I usually wait until the end of the session and let the parents handle it." I stare at him right in the eyes, where there were barely some place for his pupils, and I think I no longer find him crazy or scary. He almost seems normal, almost. Or maybe I just wasted too much energy on panicking that I'm not thinking straight. Yeah, probably.

"Well, it is 1 in the morning, and you're...very late."

You don't say? I counted 2987 drops of water and titled 28 champions among them. I had the time to read twelve times the same page from the same magazine over and over again. I even drew a pentagram on Ink's face while he was asleep until he noticed and erased it. Halas, summoning a demon was not a success.

"I sent you a message that I would be two hours late." He answered back with a cocky grin as he grabbed me into his arms. Actually, I'm surprised he knows how to hold children with care. But I don't want to be held like a baby, I'm not even that tired..

"Oh please, you sent it four hours ago. Did your previous 'patient' bring you tons of difficulty like last time?"

"Well...from how my blouse is almost ragged...I would say it went fine. What did you say you needed to check from her?"

I think at some point, I might as well close my eyes...

"Do you use pacifiers on her?"

"What's that?"

Yeah, I'll wake up in a few hours like every night anyway. I can fall asleep for a bit of time...

A/N: can you guess how many time did Peri swear?