xxi. still fluffy. kinda

Since they're together for real, and being reminded of their room rules, they decided to rescind some of the rules except with Arthit cursing and Kongpob being banned from his perverted jokes. 

They haven't put any pillow fort in between them anymore but they retained the gap between them because the call of lust is very tempting. However, both of them feel it's not the right time yet. Aside from occasional make-outs and mutual handjobs at a particularly warm night, they made no further activities beyond those. 

Their beautiful rainbow-colored relationship is filled with dates in and out of their room, with and without their friends. Kongpob's friends have joined their group as well much to the chagrin of Wad. Their dates went from a simple dinner to movie date nights to travels. Travels that consist of long road trips to try different local foods, mountain hiking, and cliff diving following Arthit's list. 

"Are you okay?" Kongpob asked the first time (and the last time) they cliff-dived. 

Arthit uncovered his face, revealing his horrified expression. A light trail of tears was visible on his face. "We'll never do that again. I thought I was going to die."

Kongpob nodded, controlling himself from chuckling at Arthit's misery. He hugged the older in his arms to comfort him and kissed his forehead. "We will never again. We just did because it's in your list."

"At least I experienced it. But never again."

They also began to attend musical shows, a thing they both love and enjoy together. 

Fortunately for them, aside from the people close to them who know how their relationship starts congratulating them that they're finally dating, everyone else hasn't caught up on the truth. If anything, the situation benefits them. 

Everyone is convinced that the changes are because they're more in love. Thus, more people decided to ship them because of their dreamy lifestyle, envied travels, and because they're two handsome guys very much in love. 

It weirded Arthit at first when he started receiving messages from random people (with icons of either of them or the both of them together from photographs of them scattered across the internet from their trips) telling him they found Arthit and Kongpob cute together. And that they ship them.

Arthit's so lost at that term Tutah had to explain it to him. Arthit was flustered once Tutah was done explaining, Arthit never thought in his life that he'd be hailed a celebrity since he's been very secretive since he's a kid. It astounded him more that they have international fans. 

Even with his reserved personality, Arthit feels happy that lots of people support them together and that he can be proud of their relationship. Though there's a little pressure since all eyes are on them and their relationship is almost public entertainment, Kongpob has assured the older many times that what the public knows is only the tip of the iceberg. 

Arthit relaxed at that. Kongpob's right, it's still them who control their relationship. It's only the two of them who know the truths. And from what Arthit learned from his past relationship with Namtan, even a secret relationship still isn't enough, it's still bound to end up badly. In conclusion, it's not the way a relationship is done, it's the person you're with. 

And Arthit thinks, with Kongpob, even with the public interfering with their lives, it will end well. 

Everything's perfect. Almost. 

If there's one thing that makes their relationship almost perfect, it's because of Arthit's family. Of course. They hate everything surrounding Arthit especially those that make him happy. 

Arthit isn't shocked anymore when he's called to talk to his Mae, what is more shocking is that they took too long. It's like they wanted Arthit to be happy first before they did something evil. Arthit hopes to every deity that it was just his pessimistic side kicking in and his family's not planning anything against him.