ix. house rules

In his dreams, Arthit feels his dog from his childhood licking him and that makes him happy and laughs in glee but the more lick he receives, the more he realizes how real the licks are.

Arthit wakes up to the feeling of being peppered with kisses, for a second, he assumes that it's Namtan.

So then he reaches behind him only to stop from the lack of hair and the presence of the roughness of hair facial against his neck gives it away that it's not Namtan. And why will Namtan be with him when it's Kongpob who...

Arthit's eyes shot open when he realizes the situation he's in. With Kongpob peppering his neck with small kisses as he whispers sweet nothings of, "Baby, you smell so good, I can't get enough of you," and "I can totally get lost with just your scent."

Arthit is tightly wrapped in Kongpob's arms.

Arthit blushes in embarrassment when he feels something poking him from behind. He immediately releases himself from Kongpob's tight hug, pushing the younger out of the bed.

"Kongpob!"

"Oh shit!" Kongpob looks unamused as he returns back on the bed. "Why do you have to shout P'?!"

Kongpob frowns, rubbing his ears furiously. "Are my ears still attached?"

"Why? Do you want me to cut those off?!"

"Why are you so mad- what the hell P'?!" Kongpob gets himself a pillow of his own to defend himself when Arthit begins hitting him a pillow.

And so the start of a pillow fight.

"Why the fuck are you kissing my neck when I woke up?! Why are the pillows gone?!"

"I don't know. How the fuck would I know?! I was sleeping."

Arthit's eyes narrow as he delivers a powerful smash that Kongpob fails to defend himself from.

"Maybe you moved it when I was already sleeping."

"Stop assuming things! Why will I do that?! I don't molest people especially sleeping people," Kongpob smirks. "Maybe it was you who moved the pillows and you were so embarrassed to admit that so you're pinning it on me."

"And why will I do that? I put those pillows in the first place. I'm not stupid!"

Kongpob shrugs. "Never said you are. Just in denial."

Arthit huffs and puts the pillow down. "Okay. From now on, we need to have house rules."

"House rules?" Kongpob scoffs. "Why are you setting up the rules when it's not even your house?"

Arthit smirks. "Mi casa es su casa."

Kongpob splutters in anger. "Damn it! I shouldn't have searched the top 10 things to say when welcoming a visitor on Google. It sounded appealing to me at that time. I didn't know it could be used against me now."

"Enough of your grumblings. We can put three rules each," Arthit pulls out a paper and a pen and begins writing his 'rule' on it. "My first rule, Kongpob cannot wank and watch porn in this room."

"You do know we need to wank. Why? Don't you wank?"

"I do, of course," Arthit says, blushing. "I didn't tell you to stop doing it. You can do it in other places, with other people. With Chailangka. I don't care. Just not here. You can even do it in your grandmother's room if you want."

"You are so cruel," Kongpob snatches the paper and pen away from Arthit's hands. "Okay, my turn. P'Arthit cannot put up his pillow wall again," Kongpob smirks, HA that's a plus point for him!