bonus. special night (rated m)

smut ahead. top!arthit

//

"But even if she asked me to break up with you. I wouldn't. I told her she could disinherit me, I don't care. I'll fight for our relationship-"

Arthit is cut off when Kongpob lifts his face with his forefingers around his chin. The younger then leans down and kisses Arthit. Arthit cups the younger's face to deepen the kiss. 

When they move apart, still with their foreheads sticking together. Shy beautiful smiles break out from their faces.

"I'll fight for us as well, P'." 

Arthit closes the gap between them again. This time, he slowly turns to face Kongpob and pushes him until Kongpob's lying on the bed under him. 

After parting once more, they stare at each other and both feel that it's the right time. Kongpob's careful hands slowly unbutton Arthit's dress shirt while the older's feeble hands tug Kongpob's sweater. Hearing the desperate groan coming from Arthit when he can't feel enough skin from the younger, Kongpob pulls away first and removes his sweater as fast as he can despite Arthit desperately kissing every Kongpob's skin his lips have attached to. 

"Kong-"

"Take me P'. I want to feel you."

Arthit brightens up at Kongpob's tone with full of trust for the older. The older nods, cups the younger's cheeks and slowly leans in to take Kongpob's lips. With a slight push of Arthit's body, Kongpob leans back on the bed until he's back under Arthit, his body pliant with Arthit's wants. 

Kongpob hums against Arthit's lips when he feels Arthit's trembling yet sure fingers roaming around his bare body, caressing his muscular chest and lean abs. Kongpob's body arches a little feeling Arthit's fingers flicking his nubs letting it blossom to hardness. 

Arthit, with his body hovering over Kongpob's, all fours on the bed– hands on either sides of Kongpob and his legs trapping Kongpob's– pulls away to admire the younger's happy expression. Arthit's smile widens when he feels Kongpob's cheeks getting warmer under his lips when Arthit places a soft kiss on them. 

Arthit's lips then travel towards Kongpob's ear, grazing his earlobe before whispering, "You look adorable like this."

Kongpob chuckles to underplay the deep flush on his face. "I'm glad I wasn't annoying anymore P'."

Arthit pecks his forehead. "Still annoying though. But, you look cuter and pretty handsome," Arthit nuzzles Kongpob's cheek. "I promise, I'll take care of you Kongpob."

Kongpob smiles. "I trust you P'."

With one last look at Kongpob's eyes laced with only trust and love for the older, Arthit leans down to bury his face on Kongpob's neck. Kongpob groans feeling Arthit's teeth grazing his skin to put a love mark on him before licking the skin marked with teeth. 

Kongpob's breath starts getting labored when Arthit's lips suckle on his collar bone before latching onto his hardened nubs where Arthit sucks the bud in his mouth, tongue tangling around it. His fingers, on the other hand, are busy fondling with the other nub. Kongpob moans, body arching when Arthit sucks harder, the younger's growing bulge brushing against Arthit's hard-on. 

Kongpob smirks feeling Arthit twitching against him so then he continues to grind harder but Arthit growls and grips Kongpob's hips to stop the younger pushing him into an early ejaculation. 

"Easy there. I want our first night to be special."

"Special doesn't mean you have to be slow P'. With you, it's always special for me," Kongpob smiles seeing Arthit blushing and eyes looking more fond. Kongpob then pulls Arthit for a kiss before whispering, "So, P'Arthit, it's fine even if you do it faster, no need to be careful with me."