v. turn of events

It's not shocking anymore when they're both called for a meeting by their families. What threw them off is the fact that they're going to do it together. Yeah. Together. Like their families are not just enemies for decades yesterday.

Currently, the two heirs are sitting outside the office waiting for the final verdict.

"It's your fault!" Arthit grumbles, crossing his arms against his chest, pointedly ignoring the younger.

He still can't believe himself he kissed Kongpob in front of many people minutes after he said to Tutah he can't imagine kissing the younger.

Did he just eat his words? Yes, he did and he did not like the taste one bit. Like, what the fuck? Where did his sanity go at those minutes? Why did he do that? Just why? But Arthit will never admit it to Kongpob that he knows that it's his fault so he did what he's good at, blame.

Kongpob looks at Arthit, incredulously. "How is this my fault? May I just remind you that you literally threw yourself at me? It's not my fault my lips are very luscious and you are damn attracted to them," For good measures, Kongpob gives Arthit a loud air kiss and pouts at him to show his 'luscious' lips.

Arthit finally looks at Kongpob and gives him a hateful stare. "You are disgusting!"

"That doesn't seem the deal when we're making out and exchanging our fluids yesterday in front of many people."

Arthit rolls his eyes and smacks Kongpob. "Stop making it sound more disgusting than it already is."

"Ouch P'! Look, I will not apologize to you anymore because I know this time, it's not my fault. I will not respect you anymore even if you're older than me."

Arthit scoffs. "Since when did you respect me?"

"Since the first time I saw you."

"Really? Because I remembered you harassing me the first time you saw me."

"At least, I've changed, unlike you who's been rude to me since the very first time you saw me."

"How can I not be rude to you? It's your fault we're in this situation right now. If you did not just harass me back at the bar, this would not happen to us, we're just going to be strangers minding our own businesses but no! You had to be an asshole and kiss me so this is your fault!"

"That was my fault and I already apologized for that, didn't I? This time, it's not my fault anymore, it's yours, you kissed me- wait no you did not kiss me, you practically ate my lips off," Kongpob rolls his eyes. "You know what I felt? I felt like there's a suction around my lips."

Arthit's eyes narrow. "Are you implying that I suck at kissing?"

"You did not kiss me. You sucked me!" Kongpob sheepishly smiles at the people around them looking at him in glee. "Okay, that sounded wrong."

Arthit huffs. "If I became homeless by the end of this day, I'm going to make sure you'll be homeless as well."

"As if they're going to do that to you, you're the only heir of your family. They can't do that to their only heir, trust me," Kongpob suddenly turns serious. "Did you kiss me because of the model though? Namtan, isn't it? Is she your greatest love or something and then you didn't want her to know that you're a loser who hasn't moved on from her?"

Arthit frowns. That's it, of course, that's what prompted him. Is there any other reason to kiss Kongpob? "Yeah. I just panicked when I heard her voice."

"And you kissed me because you had no other choice," Kongpob heaves a great sigh. "Yeah. It makes so much sense to me. Of course, there's nothing else you can do, right?"