xxix. an ex-heir's open letter

Hi, this is Arthit.

You probably know me. I'm sure you do. If you're reading this open letter, it's either because you want to be updated on the ongoing drama or you're one of the people concerned for me or this letter found itself on your timeline or news feed. 

Either way, thank you in advance for reading this letter. Cheers if you're able to read until the end. I hope you do because I hope this open letter will end every drama, though I know that's impossible.

Let me start by saying I'm fine. I was the happiest before this drama started. I was the happiest with Kongpob.

That should tell you enough that I wasn't in a toxic relationship. No, I do not deny anything. And no, it's not because I know nothing. I'm saying this because I'm the one in a relationship with Kongpob, not any of you, so stop acting like you know anything. After all, you don't. 

I've been enough seeing posts against Kongpob using my relationship with him. Kongpob has been the best with me, he takes good care of me. He's sensitive with my feelings and he always makes sure that I'm only happy with him. He never hurt me, nor did he make me feel less of a person. With him, I can always be more. With him, I feel loved and respected.

What you saw at the bar, it was the first time we met. We didn't meet as characters do in fairy tales. We met on the wrong foot, but that's something Kongpob has asked for forgiveness many times, and I had already forgiven him a long time ago. 

Our road trips and journey, every photo and video, that's who we are. Don't twist those photos and videos. I'm here to tell you there are no codes, no hidden messages, and no, I wasn't asking you to help me.

I was just blinking, for goodness' sake. And no, that wasn't genius of you. It was plain stupid. I didn't know where that came from but commend yourself for creating something stupid that many people believed. 

And before any of you said the Suthilak family was threatening me to post this letter, let me tell you all to do something valuable in your life so you'd stop trying to force to happen something that isn't there. The Suthilak family has been nothing but very kind to me.

Next, I want to tell you all to stop meddling with my life. Stop trying to worry about my own problems for me. Stop trying to put yourself in my life. It's my life, not yours. Just stop. 

For people dictating me and telling me that I shouldn't be feeling sorry for my boyfriend (yes, Kongpob's my boyfriend, not what you're calling him) and that I was already influenced (and paid) by his family and out of my mind, shut up and stop gaslighting me just because my real feelings don't fit into your narrative. 

For people wanting me to stop apologizing on behalf of Kongpob, well I'm here to tell you as well to stop being offended and mad at Kongpob on behalf of me. You're not involved in this. You shouldn't be feeling anything.

I'm the supposed victim here, not you. So, stop being entitled and take this as if this is all about you. It isn't.

This is my life. You don't know half of what's happening with me so shut the fuck up. For the people supporting me but hating on Kong, and feel free to give your so-called love to other people. I don't want it. I don't want to be supported by someone whose goal is to hurt my boyfriend. 

You called yourself open-minded yet one fake post had you believing that Kongpob's capable of doing something evil. The truth is, you're not open-minded. There's nothing open-minded with believing one popular post and taking it as a fact. How can you be open-minded when you don't have an opinion of your own in the first place? You just agreed with everything you found everywhere. That is because you don't take the time to enlighten yourselves and research. You don't want the truth. You just want the scandal, that's not how mature people act. You're just as closed-minded as they come. 

Now, It's time to admit that you're wrong. You had a false sense of judgment. And I hope that you learned from this.

Finally, get a life. Get a hobby. Something that doesn't involve destroying other people's lives. You are so caught up with drama and you're eager to cancel people, but that's not a hobby. Stop being entitled. Stop acting as if you have the right to judge someone just because of so-called evidence clearly taken out of context. 

You know nothing and you are not helping me.

This is the last time I'm going to be speaking about this. It's up to you if you want to believe me or not. I won't stop you anymore for believing otherwise and assuming that I'm lying as if I'm benefitting from it. After all, it's just my life, it's just me who's directly experiencing everything. You probably know better than I do. 

Yours Truly,

Arthit, fed up with your bullshit.

//

@ people who always wanted to meddle in someone else's business 🙄 are you all bored with your lives?! Go get a fucking life! 

no this is just me writing an open letter to pretentious people, , , including me lol