𝟔- 𝐋𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞

Just like Deku said when we were in the ramen restaurant yesterday, if I want to work as a pro again I need to activate my license again.

FLASHBACK

"Are you going to continue as a pro here?"

"Maybe I don't know if my license is still free to use since I've been gone for a very long time here in Japan"

"If you go to the headquarters then maybe they could let you use your card again. I can't wait to see you being in action here again."

"Me too"

END OF FLASHBACK

"Suna, I'm going out, do you want to come with me?"

"Nope" he said p "I still need to continue my manga"

'Shoujo manga' bullshit having the same fucking traits as his father at least have some of mine, all you do is being a dramatic little shit when the food is not spicy enough. Sighing, I went out to the door and closed it.

Walking through the side walks I could see people smiling. I don't mind any people crossing my way from then on but the way they look at me terrifies me. I know I'm hot but not this hot? As I reached the building I talked to the receptionist to activate my license. I waited for at least 5 minutes which is not that long and it was my turn so I sat in the chair and the man looked at me up and down.

"Ahh Miss Psyche long time no see"

"Yes"

"My assistant told me that you want to activate your license again but you don't need to do that since your in Japan, unlike when you were in States you need to change your hero license to correspond to the country"

"Really?"

"Yes, so that means your free to use your license the first time you ever came here again, you know your side-kick is so good at running your agency that she becomes the 54 in hero ranking I'm sure she's going to be happy to see you again"

"I think so too I'm too excited to see everyone again"

"Do you think he is going to be happy to see you again?"

"Ahahaha, I don't know the answer myself"

He was a huge BakuY/n fan so when you have to leave he was crying in his office all day that his ship had to sink like that.

"What about your hero costume does it still fit you?

"I didn't do anything about it, it was still the same as before I just need to adjust the size of it"

"I know so I went prepared, here" he said giving me a suitcase which consist my hero costume

"Thank you so much"

"I can't wait to see you in action again Miss Psyche"

"Goodbye, thank you again"

"I wonder how he will react when he sees you again, well next one!"

I went into the bathroom and tried on the costume. Heck I look smexy hot and went out with it. I'm just going to my agency anyway. What's the point when I will wear civilian clothes then I'm going to be wearing this costume everyday. I went out of the building when...

"Hey, get back here!" it was a robbery, I used my quirk and teleported in front of the guy

"Not fast enough, gotcha" I said as I grabbed the bag and give it back and let the police do their thing, the guy is sobbing I walked past the police and talked to him

"I'll pay for the medical bills for your daughter but you still need to face the consequences" ironic of me saying that someone needs to face the consequences when I, myself don't want to face it

"Yes please, thank you very much" he sobbed even more "It is very much appreciated, take me to prison for what I've done" I could see what he's thinking about with my quirk, someone who just got fired by their boss and their daughter being sick and being tight in money have no choice but to steal things.

A/N: shitty chapter, i get it if you dont get this chapter bcs me too dont get it