𝟑𝟐- 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

Tw- rape

Y/n pov:

I was about to go home when my sidekick messaged me

The best sidekick ever:

My sweet Psyche I would 

hate to break it to you

but the headquarters

called for you

Aww I was about to celebrate Suna's win by going home early but I can't do that now but at least I could give him some alone time to jerk off or rest. I messaged him informing that I can't go home early

Suna pov:

Yes! Mom will not be home for a while then I can-

Ding dong!

Wtf I thought she was not here?!

"Delivery for Suna L/n?"

"Here!"

"Please sign this" I signed but wth is going on. He then gives me a big ass box with a letter on it, I opened it you dumb fucker obviously

Dear L/n,

This is the Dynamight merch as I promised earlier at this sports festival. Congrats on winning again.

From, Suki Todoroki

She really did mean it?! This girl-

TIMESKIP AT Y/N POV:

I arrived at the headquarters and saw him, what the heck does he need now? I sitted on the chair still looking at him angry

"So Miss Psyche and Mr Dynamight well since you're both here I'm going to start it now. Well as you can see this villain named Snipper is using girls for his own strength"

"Girls?! Like young ones?"

"No just the average age but beyond that is he is also well known as cutting them but not exactly killing them just leaving them with a scar and he was wandering about for at least a month"

"A month?! What are the heroes doing about this?"

"Well after we sended a couple heroes to capture him their relationship got a bit off"

"Off? Letting their own personal matters in the middle of hero work is not good at all"

"Exactly! That's why I trust you Psyche and Dynamight to take care of this case"

"When is the fucking mission?"

"About a week or so"

"Won't there be more girls being used? If we don't take care of this immediately"

"Well he has a schedule, and the next one is for about a week just like what I said earlier"

"Is that all? well I should keep going now-" I said as I tried to stand up but was being stopped

"Nope, Psyche you stay here and you too Dynamight, just like you said we cant let personal matters get in our way of saving people that's why you work things out for a while until I said so"

"You can't do that?!"

"Well I can put away your hero license if you don't"

"What?!"

"I would take my leave for a while then, see you later Psyche and Dynamight"

"That damn fucker! Why the heck are you looking at me like that?"

"Shut up"

"If you want to say something then fucking say it"

"I have nothing to tell you so shut the hell up"

"Shut up my ass, I wont leave you the fuck alone until you tell me"

"You just don't know when to stop, are you?"

"Just tell me the fucking situation"

"Situation what?"

"What fucking happened when you left...that's all"

"I took care of my fucking child then fucking come back here at Japan"

"Before that"

"..."

"That kid doesn't have a fucking father, does he?"

"I know that, I feel fucking bad that he didn't grow up with a happy family just like what he wanted"

He scoffed at me "Being angry because some heroes put their personal matters first more than hero work, just why don't we talk about you? Didn't you do the same fucking thing too?"

"L-let's just forget this and act like everything is still alright? Don't you agree, Bakugou?"

"Its fucking Katsuki its fucking weird when you say it like that"

"Don't you agree, Katsuki? If yes then we are fucking done here, bye"

"Psyche- oh wait how did she?"

"Tch, I'm going out I'm just wasting my fucking time here"