𝟔𝟎- 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

Suna pov:

"Hmm you're finally awake I don't know why but some people I mean most people get unconscious when I use my void quirk on them"

"Aren't you way too old to deal shit"

"Well aren't you glad you're famous now then you can know who your dad is! Isn't that the reason you want to be a hero?"

"Tch don't you dare tell me shit"

"The thing is, I'll tell you who he is with this!" She said holding up a folder

"Where the hell did you get that?!"

"Trust me you don't wanna know but I like it when I get famous because back then I was, but I was old news being changed by F/n's popularity, pathetic"

"Tch shut up-"

"Wait there's news on tv!"

"This is UA high apology from the press conference that just occurred"

Hag..and every teacher out there..

Y/n pov:

"We deeply apologize for this incident that caused harm to the students. We also apologize for this to happen again and uneasiness in society. We are truly sorry"

"How can you explain this to the family of the kid?" With this question I finally decided to speak up

"Family?! Are you fucking dumb-"

"Psyche please just sit down"

Tch fucking reporters and shit..what dont they get about personal privacy

"We get it you are hiding his existence from his father ain't I right Psyche?"

"Why do you-"

Suna pov:

"Yada yada chuchu ahh wont stop shutting up won't ya"

"You fucking shut up"

"Oh mothers love like really I'm so fucking jealous"

"How are you going to explain this to the family of the kid like what type of question is that and did you see how my daughter got angry at them?!"

"..."

"Oh right you don't have a father so that means you don't have a complete family but what do you say if I say that he's just here?"

"What the heck are you saying?"

"Like I said I want to be famous again by that means...making a clout!"