𝟔𝟑- 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥

Suna pov:

"Suna! I never meant to do that. I'm so sorry!"

I was a coughing fit just laying there

"Why didn't you get away? it's my fault..what the fuck do I do?"

"Use it on the fucking vilain you hag" *cough*

"Wow and here I am thinking that I'm not existing anymore, well.."

Y/n pov:

I have no choice but to fucking fight her right here, this is the only way to stop her, but even so the risk of Suna getting caught up during our fight is high

"Don't you dare think about me right now!"

"But-" before I could even finish my sentence some purple needle sliced through my shoulder

"You see I've been training my quirk too, the nothingness of it also consist of something like this"

"If you say that you want to fucking fight just fucking say it dont talk about some shit about the 'nothingness' my ass"

"I'm giving you a chance here join me"

"No"

"Oh well"

Bakugou pov:

What the hell is happening all I could hear is the building rumbling and most likely exploding. I was interrupted in my thoughts by a phone call. Wait, isn't this his Y/n's number?

"H-hello Dynamight"

"Oi what the hell is happening right now"

"The hag is fighting the villain ah shit I can't fucking move!"

"I can't see you from the fucking camera and why the hell is she doing a fucking live anyways"

"Hag! Oh sorry, just where the heck are the heroes?!"

"We can't fucking get in"

"Then destroy the fucking gate oh shit"

"No when you got yeeted to the wall we also got yeeted its like there a barrier formed outside the building that can't let us fucking get in we tried breaking it but no use it didnt help us or shit"

"So I'm just here fucking alone unless the barrier shit is gone?!"

"We are trying our fucking best to fucking break it then we'll back up your mom"

"Well you better be fucking fast I don't want to see mom all injured, stay safe dad" with that he ended the call, it felt nice being called dad yet its still hella weird just what the heck are you doing Y/n

Y/n pov:

"Such a bad parent on fighting me instead of saving her little son"

"Bad?! Don't act like you're any better"

"You really won't join me I guess I really have no choice but to end you"

"End me?! please don't say such words I'm ending you "

She sends out needles (which consist of void being a foot long almost like the villain slice from heroes rising with the red hair thingy where her hair got cutted short) in my direction which I just manipulated and turned it to her direction, reversing the attacks directed to her! I can't use red if I don't want to risk Suna getting hurt even more. That's why I'm going to end it right here...but can I really do it without hurting Suna and defeating M/n at the same time? Where are the fucking heroes anyways?!!

"Red..no..Purple" everything around me went purple which causes the building to shake

M/n pov:

Ehhh?! What type of power is that? This strength is absolutely incredible how come

"I'll fight you even if it's the end of me"

"Will you finally kill me?"

"No need to ask me twice"