𝟒𝟔- 𝐁𝐨𝐦𝐛

Bakugou pov:

It took too long for me to come back to the center because of fucking hero works. Fucking shit I just want to get this done and found out the fucking truth, if its negative then I dont care but if its positive then I wont leave Y/n the fuck alone until she tell me the whole fucking story.

Before I even went there, some explosions and screaming could be heard from far away. I rushed towards the direction with my explosions and saw that the center is burning, fucking shit does this day can get any worse?!

After rescuing some people stuck inside the building, people are saying that they get to save some of them.

"There is only one thing that we couldn't save..the file its lost..I-I don't know how but it just did"

"It isn't any of the crime scenes right? Did you have any backup files or something?"

"Yes but the thing is that is also gone"

Fucking shit at least they get to save the rest but FUCKKK I was frustrated like really frustrated its like something is keeping me from knowing, Y/n won't even fucking tell me!

Some police arrived to investigate and unfortunately they couldnt see anything from the suspect except for the bomb that was found that caused such ruckus.

I went back to my agency to finish some of the paperworks that I left.