𝟐𝟗- 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞

A/N: the pov will randomly change every fight, sorry

The first fight was a fucking zoo..(Daisuke Sora vs Hiro Neko)

"You chicken nugget!"

"Oh yeah eat me up cat boy~"

"TF?!"

He then send his wings on him and send him flying to make him step out of the boundary

"Sora advances to the second round!"

The second fight wasn't that bad?..(Nat Todoroki vs Hijiri Saiko)

"I'm Spidermannnn" he said creating webs everywhere to trap him

The half and half guy creates fuel then throws it all over everywhere and burned it which causes the fucking spider to burn too

"Todoroki advances to the second round!"

I don't give a shit about the third fight..(Jin Kaminari vs Jack Kaminari)

The guy poked the girl with his earphone jack thingy and she creates electricity which causes him to be electrocuted and lose

"Jin Kaminari advances to the second round!"

"Yay!"

The fourth fight, just wtf?!..(Suki Todoroki vs Ko Chan)

"Thank you for helping me and my babies!"

"I should have just froze you and your babies" and then her opponent walks away to the boundary saying her goodbye

"Todoroki advances to the second round!"

The fifth fight wasn't shitty..(Aina Kirishima vs Mizuku Mageru)

That water girl summons water from her hands and sends them to that horn bitch direction which she just sprayed with her acid which causes the water mix to the acid and can't be controlled by her anymore.

"I know your weakness! You said it to me during our combat training!"

"I can't control any liquid materials except water"

"So that means you can't control alcohol, oil, etc.?"

"Exactly but I can kinda control them but its hard depending on the water components on the liquid"

"Can you try to control my acid?'

"I can't, sorry. I get thirsty fast too and makes my throat dry"

She then slid past through her and melted some parts of her clothes, yes..her clothes melted off, which causes Mineta to shout, does this girl not get embarrassed about herself?!

"My throat is fucking dry.."

"Kirishima advances to the second round!"

The six fight, nah I don't care anymore(Reiki Yoshida vs Toyu Tokoyami)

Time..I need time to draw but her frog shadow can easily show up anytime! Which means I have to be fast, can I draw a flashlight as fast as I can?

"Start!"

I simply draw a flashlight as it appeared from thin air and turned it on at her frog shadow creature, by that time I draw a shield

"Ah, My pencil!" I reached out to my pocket to grab a pencil but I saw them shattered to the ground. If I can atleast get one of them! I grabbed one and she stopped attacking me, Now!

"Tokoyami advances to the second round!"

Fuck that seven match, I want my fight already!(Yeka Suzuki vs Ami Andy)