𝟐𝟒- 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐝𝐞𝐝

There was news on how the UA was attacked again on the same place USJ.

"Are we sure that we would still let them do the sports festival despite what happened?"

"One villain shouldn't be a big of a threat, right?"

"Then it's settled. Meeting dismissed"

Suna pov:

"Hey, did you watch the news?"

"Yeah"

"My tail isn't noticeable, isn't it sad?"

"Uhmm well it's your quirk afterall and we can't do anything about it"

"Shitty extras won't stop talking, tch"

"Who know what could have happened if Psyche-sensei wasn't there"

Stop it! Shitty noisy bunch of extras...

"SHUT UP! BE FUCKING QUIET YOU LITTLE SHIT"

"But L/n, your mom was great. The way she uses her quirk to fight the villain is so cool"

"Shinsou-sensei-"

"Everyone quiet"

Silence

"Your fight isn't over yet"

"Is there another fucking villain?!"

"Me and the rest of the teachers talked about all of you attending the UA sports festival"

"The sports festival!"

"Is it really okay to have a sports festival after some villain attacked us?"

"Like I said, me and the teachers talked about it and they say that one villain isn't that big of a threat to the school and above all, our sports festival is a huge chance. It's not an event to be canceled because of some one villain that you fought before."

"Our sports festival is one of Japan's biggest events" yeah yeah yeah stop babbling about shit

TIMESKIP

"Wh-what's going on?"

There was a whole lot of crowded extras at the fucking door

"What business do they have in class 1-A?"

"We can't get out when I just want to go home!"

"Scouting the enemy you purple bitch balls. Out of my way, extras!"

"So this is what class 1-A is like not trying to be the one like your sensei before when he was young but you all seem pretty arrogant." And he started talking shit on how he will defeat us in the future and on how class 1-B will be the new class 1-A and his laugh was fucking annoying just like the teacher next door

"Hey, I'm also from the class next door. I heard you made it out on a villain attack by just one villain. I would be more impressed if it was more than that!"

"Eh-"

"L/n what are you going to do about this the rest of the people are hating on us because of you!"

"It doesn't matter"

"Huh?"

"It doesn't matter as long as you rise to the fucking top"

"So you're saying that you're a bottom?"

"Wtf?! NOO eww"

"Anyways, that was so womanly!"