𝟒𝟗- 𝐄𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐬

A/N: again the pov will change in this one especially the fight of Yoshida and our chicken wings

"Thanks Suna! I didn't leave anything blank!"

"Yeah yeah fuck off"

"Aina-chan is way too lucky to be studying with Suna!"

"We still have practical exams though.."

Practical exams, I wonder how it will go..

"Ehhh??"

"You'll be fighting some teachers and some pros. Now, let's begin the practical exam!" Some pro from the top 10 ranks are here and some is our teachers, it's quite a good thing that the pro hero Deku is not here or else i'm fucking doomed

"We want to focus on person-to-person combat and hero work, and stress teaching that is closer to actual fighting. So..we'll have you form teams of two to fight against one of us!"

-EXAM PARTNERS-

"Against the pros?!"

"Isn't this way too far?"

"You want to fail or nah?"

"Dude nahh"

"The time limit for the exam is thirty minutes! Your objective is to either put these handcuffs on the pro, or to have one of you escape from the stage!"

"Well since we are better than all of you obviously back then the support course made these: Ultra compressed weights!"

"Well put on about half of our body weight. Its to give you a handicap"

"B-but Uravity can just make them lightweight so it's no use for us!!"

"Sorry kids^^"

"All right, each team will take the practical exam in order on the prepared stage. Mageru and Tsumeko, get ready"

"Yes sir!"

"Those waiting for their turn can watch the exams or think of strategies as a team. Do what you want. That's all"

"Suna what do we do? We are fighting against your mom"

"She aint my mom, for now she is a villain, the one we are against is Psyche"

Mizuku Mageru and Yumi Tsumeko vs Dynamight

"That arrow ass bitch and that water bending shit are up against Dynamight?"

"I think they should run away"

Team Mageru and Tsumeko, practical exam. Ready, go!

"Ahh we should run away!"

"Yeah we should but we don't have a choice to fight if he spotted us.."

"Yeah, I brought you a extra water bottle just incase"

"Thanks"

"DIEEEE!"

"Ack- Tsumeko arrows!"

Team Mageru and Tsumeko retires due to both members losing consciousness

Welp they failed..and they nearly died oop-

Toyu Tokoyami and Kaeru Tokoyami vs Phantom Thief

"Fucking twins should be nice working together, after all they've known each other since birth"

"But their quirks are very much different so I don't know how this goes"

"Yeah as long as they don't get touched they are fine, so that mean he's going for hand-to-hand combat first then if he touched them it all goes different"