𝟒𝟓- 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩

After the internship the students are back at it again at UA!

"Yoo that's Psyche-sensei on the front cover?!"

"They look so cool together?"

"Cute!"

"They look like a couple!"

"Anyways, how did your internship go?"

"I almost turned into a chicken nugget!"

"Hey Suna, can I call you Suna?

"Sure don't care but I'm only letting you call me that because you gave me that fucking recorder and that box full of fucking Dynamight merch. I never got to thank you so just call me by my fucking name"

"Are you okay you seem to be spacing out for a while"

"No I'm okay thank you Suki, can I call you Suki?" She nodded

"Ehhh you called her Suki but you can't call me by my name?!"

"Shut up horny bitch I'm just thinking of something, it just slipped!"

"Well you could tell me if you want later, the class is about to start"

"Yeah no-"

Why did he say that..

FLASHBACK

"Oi, I overheard you with that child of shitty hair"

"Dynamight I really shouldn't-"

"No I'll help you"

"Huh?"

"Your mom won't tell you something, she won't tell me something and I'll help you find it out"

"More like someone..tch"

"Your fucking dad yeah ill help you"

"But you don't have to.."

"That fucking bastard left her I swear ill kill him"

"Well she left him so I don't actually mind I just want to know him"

"She left him..?"

"That's what she told me but i'll take it of you helping me thank you"

"Tch just get the fuck out of my agency your intership is already done!"

"Yes!"

"Oh wait, here" he said giving me a picture frame with the three of us in it

"I don't really mind being the fake dad and shit in this picture but take it, my fucking number is also there if you need to tell me something like an information or some shit"

"Thank you"

"Yeah yeah now fuck off"

END OF FLASHBACK

Even after the hero training its still on my fucking mind ughhh. What does he want? I know they were together before but she just keeps on being a secretive hag.

Aina pov:

"Ahh that was a blast during hero training!"

"I know right"

"Especially that it's Psyche-sensei who is teaching us speaking of Psyche. Aina I saw your locker"

"Hmm?"

"The picture with Suna and Psyche and Dynamight!"

"Ahh that's cool!"

"Suna and Dynamight really look like each other I can't deny that"

"He is!"

"Girls! I discovered something crazy!" breaking the conversation and pointing to a wall

"What is it Minori?"

"I found a hole leading to the boys room!"

"Stop this Minori-chan! This is truly unacceptable!"

"Todoroki's broad shoulders, Sora's chicken wings..wait is he eating chicken wings right now? Neko's cute cat ears, Sho's flowy hair, Tokoyami's tongue that could totally suck my pussy out, Saiko's webs which could totally tie me up in the bed, and L/n's abs!" and all of us girls hit her

"Oww girls what the heck?!"

"You creeped on my brother and Suna, you deserved it"

"Let me look at L/n's abs again!"

Boom! I could hear a muffling sounds behind a wall

"Did I get her?"

"You did a great job Suna!"

"Oi half and half close this shit up!"

TIMESKIP

"Well, it's almost time for summer vacation but of course it wouldn't make sense for you all to take a rest for the whole month. During summer vacation, we'll have a training camp in the woods!"

"Yeah!!"

"However those who do not pass the final exam before that..will be in summer school hell"

M/n pov:

Huh UA thats dumb doing the same training when I literally just attacked you during USJ. Won't they be suspicious that I'll go attack again to get my sweet daughter Y/n? But first I have something to take care of for now...