𝟏𝟎- 𝐃𝐲𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

Suna pov:

"Come on fucking fight me, again" I said panting

"Heck nah, I'm hella tired you ain't the one doing the paperwork for your mom"

"You fucking insisted that you do it for her"

"N-no I did not"

"Yes you fucking did now DIEEEE"

"I fucking give up "

"You- I win?"

"Yes y-you do, this fucking kid I swear if you weren't Y/n's kid I'm gonna kill you right here"

"I win?" I said again now smirking

"I said it already, don't make me repeat myself!"

"Show me" I said bluntly

"Show you what I ain't showing you no one"

"Bitch tf, show me the fucking room!"

"Room? Huhhh?"

"The Dynamight merch room, I defeat you now let me see"

"Oh shit-" just realizing what she said that she give up

"What now cat got your fucking tongue come on I just want to fucking see" I said already whining

"It's actually chameleon that got my fucking tongue, but ask your mom"

"She's still on fucking patrol" he said as you came in fuming in rage

Y/n pov:

"Fucking shit all of them are bullshit" throwing away the fucking rocks caused by my quirk

"Y/n-sama what's wrong?"

"Oi you said your fucking tired but saying Y/n sAmA WhAts WrOng, fucking fight me again"

"While I was doing patrol some reporters asked me dumb ass questions and they wont leave me the fuck alone"

"Questions like?"

"Omg what does it feel like to be the 9th hero even if you just returned back to Japan or how does it feel to be back or Is the rumor true that I'm actually the founder and the president of the Dynamight fanclub when all I want is to just fucking do my job by saving people"

"I mean you are a hero after all of course they would do some intense questions that you wouldn't expect too, back then they even asked me if I have been a camgirl before and shit fuck"

"You would not want to say that when my son is literally right the fuck here" my mom said pointing at me

"MA don't treat me like I'm some innocent little baby, I literally used your premium acc in watching corn dancing"

1:12-1:40 :>

"C-corn? He don't mean the fucking bitches right?" the chameleon bitch looking at me for reassurance

"My youtube premium...I'm sorry you have to see my watch history like that...So what now Suna?"

"I want to see the fucking room of your Dynamight merch..."

"M-mine o-oh i-its not mine at all but I'm gonna fucking show you because you did kinda defeat her at some point"

"FUCKING YESSS" he said excitedly already jumping up and down

Suna pov:

TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY DYNAMIGHT COPYCAT

"Wear a fucking glasses you'll need it"

"And you?"

"Nah I can take it"

"Oh ok"

I just stand there while my mom is literally making me wear PPE suit and disinfecting my fucking hands like wtf

"Do not touch anything these are one of a kind"

"Why the heck would you doubt..me.."

She finally opens the fucking door and oh shit this was bigger than the training room and a tons of Dynamight merch, is that the rest 18 packs of the limited edition of caramel perfume shit?!

"Its fucking embarrassing I know I'm your mom but some people just have some weird kinks you know.."

"WTF?!"

This hag is fucking insane and people think she's the innocent type of a hero?! I can confirm the fuck not! She even has more merch of his than hers, Dynamight fangirls really are scary.