𝟐𝟖- 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭

Y/n pov:

I was about to invite Mina to lunch with me when I saw the person I don't want to meet just yet

"We finally meet again huh, Y/n"

Shit I cant fucking move just what the fuck do I even say

"I-" I cant do this right now, look back and fucking teleport, yeah do that. I looked back and instantly teleported away when he got ahold of my hand and teleported with me

"Just what the heck Y/n, you're gonna fucking leave me again!"

"Shut up.."

"How about you fucking shut up! What did you even fucking do and what you have a fucking son now?!"

"Let go of me!"

"I won't, I don't want to let you go...again"

"Bakugou-"

"Katsuki! Don't act like we didn't do anything before!"

"But I have a son-"

"I don't give a shit! Just how can you fucking explain that your son fucking looks like me" I froze I don't know how to answer in fact I don't know what to fucking say in the first place

"There is nothing to explain!"

"Looks like me and he had the same fucking quirk, your telling me you cant explain that you fucked someone and had a fucking son?! heck I even think its fucking mine"

"What part of nothing to explain did you not understand?!"

"3 reasons"

"Huh?"

"Tell me if I'm correct with these 3 reasons I'm telling you, one you fucked a guy that's definitely looking like me and had the same fucking quirk, two that chameleon bitch changed that fucking kid, three its mine"

"None"

"Stop lying!"

"A-ah stop grabbing me! its hurts you know"

"So you're telling me that you leaving me didn't fucking hurt me? Well it will be more painful if you don't tell me what the heck is going on!"

"I'm sorry! That I left without explanation and had a fucking son, you want that?!"

"You should be damn sorry"

"Now let me go, it fucking hurts.." he let go of me and I teleported away immediately

"Y/n- this damn fucker, BULLSHIT!"

Suna pov:

I just came back from eating lunch because that damn Todoroki kept me late. And every guy from my class is wearing a cheerleader outfit just how the heck did they get in this mess?!

"Mineta! Kaminari! You both are gonna pay for this!"

FLASHBACK

"Yoo boys!"

"Huh?"

"Well you see the cheerleaders over there?"

"Yeah"

"Well I heard the teachers that the boys had to wear those cheerleading suits but they said no because they said that it isn't good for boys and it's only good for girls"

"Just how judgemental the teachers are about clothes!"

"We didn't hear any of that though.."

"You need to believe us even Psyche-sensei said so too"

"I thought maybe you all just forgot, but we need to let them know that even men can wear cheerleading clothes too!"

END OF FLASHBACK

"Why the heck are we always caught in Mineta's evil schemes!"

"She is a demonic creature"

"I can't believe that me and my sister wasted my quirk for this.."

"JUST WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU ALL WEARING! AHAHAHAH"

"Lucky L/n! But I bet you would look hot too!"

"Hell yeah I would" I said closing my eyes and I saw a quite flash and they looked shocked

"What?!"

"Cute..."

"Fuck me"

"Be my boyfriend"

"I can make a ring just for us"

"What the heck are you all saying?! it's creeping me out!

"Psyche-sensei is our hero!!"

"The heck?!" I looked at the hag and found her trying to hold her laugh and I looked at myself now wearing the cheerleading outfit

"The article really is true. Psyche-sensei is the nicest teacher here at UA!"

"Now the boys are complete!"

"I can't believe we are this dumb!"

"I will do anything for L/n wearing a cheerleading outfit"

"Everything?" I said trying to act all cute, shit I never knew I would do this

"Yes"

"You all are idiots"

"Your idiot~" I said winking at her and they passed out and some bursted out laughing

"Shit! I'm going to fucking kill you all!! Especially you hag!!" I said pointing to the seat she was sitting on and she rolled her eyes and my clothes teleported back to normal again

"Its sad that L/n wearing a cheerleading outfit had to be so soon"

"I took a picture of it now it's my wallpaper, I didn't regret taking every single one of it"

"L/n would look like that one guy from loli animes but tall!"

"I would cherish this moment thanks L/n!"

"Thanks L/n!"

"Why does L/n get all the girls? I want one too!"

"This is truly unacceptable, Mineta and Kaminari, you are such a disgrace to this class!"

"We know~"

"You all perverts!!"

"The sixteen from the four teams that made it to the final round will duke it out tournament style, one-on-one!"

(A/N: ill show the fighting brackets in the next chapter, don't ask on how some people went in there lmao, there will be new oc's because I said so)

"We have to fight soon with others huh, what do you think Suna?"

"I don't give a shit, I want to fucking fight you, so do your best"

"All right! Let's leave the tournament aside and have fun with the recreation!"

Monoma pov:

Just what the heck are those arrogant class 1-A are doing then I saw L/n's clothes change into a cheerleading outfit

He looks cute...IM NOT FUCKING GAY!

Extra Scene because I said so:

All the girls of class 1-A are dragged to the nurse's office after they see L/n in a cheerleading outfit. Some of them nearly died XD.