𝟏𝟖-𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫

It was another day at UA so that means hero basic training. I'm gonna crush these fucking extras.

"I'm going to teach this fucking class!"

"Pro hero Psyche!"

"Suna's mom!"

"She's a teacher here at UA?!"

"She's a milf!"

"Her presence is making me safe!"

"I teach Hero basic training. It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basic training in order to be a hero. Let's get to it! Today you're going to be doing—Combat training!"

Combat..training!

"And to go with that are these! Costumes made based on your Quirk registrations and request you sent before school started"

Costumes!

"After you change, gather in Ground beta!"

"Yes, maam!"

TIMESKIP WHERE THEY ALREADY CHANGED IN THEIR COSTUMES

"Everyone, you look great!"

"Suna your costume is awesome, it doesn't even look like a bit of your mom"

"Me and that hag's quirk aren't even the same so stop comparing us"

"A-ah ok"

"You also look like your mom, but red?"

"I know right I look so womanly" bruh she literally have the same costume-like as her mom but its fucking red and she had the same head piece as Red riot

FLASHBACK

"Ma, I need help with my costume"

"Hm? all I know is that you need pockets for your headache pills, and you already made a design?"

"I did" I said before passing her the illustrations and observing it

A/N: credits to the owner

"Indeed they look like Dynamight but more comfy"

"I didn't even try to look like him you hag"

"Are you sure you want this jacket? I mean your quirk is explosions won't that make you hotter?"

"I am hot you hag besides I can just put it around my waist then I'm much hotter than before"

"Not that! Just try to make it more sustainable in any situations"

"I did"

"Oh my the pants are so fucking cool"

"I know because I thought of it"

"I bet the girls will go berserk when they see you without this jacket, black sleeveless tank top...They literally look like Dynamight with the X design on it!"

END OF FLASHBACK

Y/n pov:

He's a Dynamight fanboy all right! Don't laugh! But it looks cool on him

"Now, it's time for combat training! Most of the time, fighting villains take inside but if you look at the total numbers, atrocious villains appear at indoor at a higher rate"

I sound so fucking smart!

"For today you'll be split into villains and heroes and fight 2-on-2 indoor battles"

"Without basic training?"

"This is a real battle to understand those basics!"

They literally have the same lesson as us before, I'm just using what All might have told us!

"How shall we be split up?"

Such noisy kids! I didn't memorize the rest! I took out my little note thingy with the things I have to say. I explained it to the class and started pairing them. He's going to throw a fit when we come back home, I'm sure of that.

TIMESKIP AFTER THEY GOT PAIRED

Team A vs Team D

"Team A will act as heroes Team D will act as villains" I still remember when me and Bakugou got paired and he got angry and I calmed him down. Will Aina calm Suna down too, please do.

Suna pov:

The heck why are we going to fight half and half twin bitches

"L/n please don't act carelessly"

"Don't tell me what to do legs"

"Everyone else, head toward the monitor room"

"Yes, ma'am"

That hag must enjoy everyone calling her ma'am. I mean she does have weird kinks. We went to the building and planned well, not really planned. She just told me to not act carelessly. It was annoying.

"I'm going"

"Wait L/n as I told you, you shall not-"

"What the heck its fucking cold, I cant fucking move!"

"Th-this quirk is..."

"You can move if you want but the skin on your feet will come off, so you won't be able to fight your best" she said as she got ahold of the bomb shit

"Hero team wins!!"

WHAT THE HECK I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO ATTACK THEM! I LOST, I FUCKING LOST...

"Nat your turn" she said as the ground started to heat up and melt the ice

"Its fucking hot"

"Sorry, the difference in our abilities are too great"

"Tch" I bitted my lip in frustration

AFTER THE HERO TRAINING FIGHTING SHIT

"Good work everyone, you guys took this seriously! You all did a good job for your first hero training!" With that she walked away