𝟒𝟏- 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥

Suna pov:

After that tiring night from the bar and shit. I don't really care because I just slept with the annoying bitch Aina by my side

FLASHBACK

"Ne, are you awake?"

"No, fuck off"

"So..can I sleep with you?"

"No"

"B-but you slept all night long like at 8:30 or something"

"And we need to join the pros you asshalt, im fucking beat"

"It's cold here.."

"So not my problem"

"With your quirk you're literally a heat pack or some shit"

"I don't really care now, come here"

"Yey"

And ended up cuddling, ok ok IM NOT SOFT ON HER OR SOMETHING SHUT UP

"..."

"Uhm, is there an earthquake or something?"

"I dont fucking know just fucking sleep"

"You really are hot"

"I know that"

"No not that.."

"So you're telling me that I'm not hot?!"

"I don't mean that!"

"So you're telling me that I'm hot?"

"I'm mean you're hot but-"

"Shh just go get some fucking beauty sleep of yours"

END OF FLASHBACK

We both woke up and prepared or some shit and went to the office and we both saw Psyche and Dynamight in their winter hero costumes(but Y/n is basically just wearing a scarf to hide her neck lmao and a much more covered suit)

"Aren't you two hot in there?"

"Uhm well i-its cold right now soo"

"Then lower the fucking air conditioner!!"

"Well that can't be helped the hero conjoined shit is now off so me and Pink riot are here to say our goodbyes"

"Well can't you just ya know stay?"

"You're the one who basically accepts to intern in my fucking agency!! Not his"

"I-"

"Well I guess we could? I mean we both have the same routes in patrolling, the first couple months that I'm here though I kinda changed it for a while..so I guess that works?"

"Yes!!"

Weird ass heroes wearing winter hero costumes when its fucking hot

"Hey isn't that Psyche and Dynamight?"

"It's the time of that week again at UA!"

And a bunch of fangirls and fanboys giving comments about them not caring about us. Some even tried to hold Psyche's boobs but she created a small portal which made the hand go through and he ran away embarrassed, why the heck would you do that?!

It started pouring and before everybody gets wet we took shelter from a nearby awning shit

"I mean we would continue to patrol but we don't want to risk your guy's health, ain't it?"

"I still fucking remember when you get a fucking cold because of that"

"Oh shut up" and they started their bickering while waiting for the rain to stop, and I saw the horn bitch shivering

"Oi its just the fucking rain stop shivering and shit"

"I-it's cold, maybe the pros were right about wearing winter costumes, as expected from them!"

"I'm sure that's not what happened but I don't know what happened either they were just being fucking weird"

"The jacket from my costume is not helping either, there are no sleeves!"

"You putted that there! Ughh just take this" I said taking of my jacket and giving it to her

"Do not fucking drool over me"

"Ha you wish!" boi she really got those nosebleeds already "Thank you"

Y/n pov:

"They look cute right, just like what we were back then.."

"Yeah but why the heck does the have the fucking same tanktop is mine?!"

"I told him that too he said it was not intentional it just it did, most of his classmates too almost have the same costumes as their parents with minor changes"

"I'm surprised that a dumbass like you is a teacher at UA"

"I am too but Mina won't stop talking during free time, so what now? Do we fucking wait or?"

"I know"

"Uhm huh?!"

"I fucking know Y/n, why the heck didn't you tell me? I could have been there for you and him!"

"I-I didn't, I have to..."

...

...

...

"Oi y/n what the fuck are you think about, you were fucking staring at me the whole fucking time"

"Oh I did?"

"Fuck yeah"

"Oh well I haven't noticed that it stopped raining already we better get going"

We just continued our patrol while the roads are still wet, those kids really jumping up and down on it like fucking peppa

"We have our way here thank you Dynamight see you again, Pink riot get over here!"

"Bye Sunaa"

"Bitch we see each other every fucking day, bye"