𝟑𝟏- 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐥

"Start!"

Create explosions! Boom! Boom!

With his fire quirk I doubt that he would have to use his creation side to defeat me. Just like that, the other half and half said when she needs to create something and she would get weak by it everytime, I just have to make him create something! It would be hard to control his fire especially that isn't an explosion but ill fucking try

"What's this? Todoroki can't use his fire side!!"

Now he had to create something! Fuel and lighter..it would benefit you but it would also be a fucking advantage to me!!

Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom!

He had to create more, he would create more.

"Don't fucking hold back!!"

"I can't use my fire side!"

"Damn right!!" If this was the other half and half I would guarantee to lose by now..My head..I'm nearly passing my limit over and over again. Send a strong blast!!

BOOM!

With Todoroki who can't use his flames because I fucking stopped that was sent out of the boundaries by me, thank you very much. I fucking won...

"Todoroki is out of the bounds, L/n is the winner!!"

"Now that all of the events have been completed! The winner of this year's first-year UA sports festival is Suna L/n!!"

Awards ceremony..yey..THE NO 2 HERO IS FUCKING HERE AND GOING TO PUT THE MEDAL TO THE...SECOND PLACE?!, I SHOULD HAVE JUST FUCKING LOST!!!!

I'm fucking angry!! It should have been me who is being awarded by the no 2 hero not the stupid half and half!! I don't want the no 1 hero putting the medal on me!! Its not fucking worth it!!

"The students are so lucky to be awarded by the top 3 pro heroes!"

It's not fucking lucky!! I want to be the fucking no 2 now!!!

The no 1 pro hero looks at me questionable about to put the medal on me when he realizes where I'm looking at, It was at Dynamight putting the medal on the half and half guy

"Uhm Kacchan, do you want to maybe uhmmm switch?"

"Huh?"

"Well the kid likes you more to put the medal on him more than me.." He points at me being angry af looking at that fucking guy, I'm going to cut his fucking neck!! My fucking dream not his!!

"Damn Deku bad with fucking kids, gimme that" he said snatching away the medal

Oh my fucking- DYNAMIGHT IS COMING IN MY FUCKING WAY!! I take that back being no 1 is much better than that half and half. Do not fucking explode infront of him!!

Boom! Fucking shit!!

He puts the medal on me! The pro hero Dynamight puts the medal on me but not Deku because I like him more, sorry.

"Fucking congrats" I should have brought my recorder here!

Ahhhhh!!! *internally screeching*

"Oh uhm yeah, thank you!"

Everyone pov:

He's a Dynamight fanboy all right!

Suna pov:

It was done, the sports festival is fucking done. I will treasure the medal like a family heirloom or some shit.

"L/n"

"Hm?"

"Congrats on winning"

"I know that I will fucking win in the first place anyways"

"Well I want to give you this" she said handing me a recorder

"I know maybe it's not that working but I created it on the spot" I played it

"Fucking congrats"

"Oh my, thank you"

"I'm glad you liked it, well I should go"

"Yeah bitch bye"

"Yeah"

Suki pov:

I stopped the recorder that I was hiding and played it

"Oh my, thank you"

"He said thank you to me..." I mumbled as red dusted my cheeks and began walking home with my brother.