Introduction

Konnichiwa Min'na-san (Hello Everyone)

Welcome to another story~

This one isn't about Kai Hiwatari. It's a fanfiction of Baji Keisuke of Tokyo Revengers. So if you haven't watch the anime go and watch. It's awesome seriously. This story contains spoilers both from manga and anime so read the manga first then read the story.

If you're planning on not watching the anime or if you already have watched the anime, then go ahead and read this story it's pretty self explanatory.

Before starting the story keep a few things in mind-
•The OC names and a few terms are completely my imagination and not reality.
•In the anime the incident happened in 2005 when Baji was 14 but in my story let it take place in 2015 where Baji is 17 years old. According to this story his birthday is on 3 December, 1998, originally- 3 November, 1990.
•Forget the time travel thing because this isn't about Takemitchy.
•Draken's mother left him when he was 2years old but according to this story she left him when Darken was 6 months old.
•This story is based on season 1.
•The drawings(except a few screenshots that I took from the anime) and story plot(except the scenes in anime) belong to me so if you wanna reuse them give me credit.
•... -this means end of POV
the italics are author's note

I got inspiration for writing this story from- Red Candy, a yaoi manhwa and from my friend, YuzuhaShiba23 's story 'Her New Life || Tokyo Revengers || Sanzu || Rindou'

This our female lead, Avana

So let's start the story. Thank You for choosing to read this one. And please excuse my mistakes...........

Enjoy (〜^∇^)〜