Stand By Me

Just then *slam* the door to his room was kicked open by none other than Mikey with him was Baji, Mitsuya and Mikey's sister, Emma. And she ran away? Wait what happened? The guys looked a little awkward as well.

Then I realized that it is we who are in an awkward position!! Fuck!

(a/n- this 'we' refers to Avana and Draken. Here the awkward position is the one in which Takemitchy and Emma were in and Hina misunderstood in episode 7. For those who haven't watched the anime- it seemed like Avana was giving Draken a blowjob that's why Emma ran away)

"Hey! Hey Emma wait!'' Shit no one told me her name yet. Whatever I'll manage. That's not important right now.

(a/n- basically she's saying that no one has told her, that her name is Emma and she had to pretend that she didn't know but she accidentally blurted it out)

"Stop! It's not what you think" Woah She really is a fast runner and on top of that my ankle sprained.

"I know but I can't stand that scene" so the liking goes both ways?! Good for Draken. "And I can't stop running either!" What is she talking about? It doesn't make any sense!

I'm at my limit, I can't run anymore. We're already outside the building. We can't run on the road it's dangerous. Idea! This might work, "He only has eyes for you. So please stop" I couldn't help but pant heavily but at least it worked. She finally stopped running.

"What did you say?"

"Opps! I shouldn't be the one to say that"

"He really likes me?"

"You'll find out soon. I'll help him to confess his feelings don't worry" her face turned red all of a sudden. "We should head in now" she agreed and we headed inside the building. The boys came outside searching for us.

"Oi girls! You're all alright?"

"What the hell happened?"

"Just girls' stuff" *wink* I'm sure Emma would be embarrassed if I tell them.

"You're friends already?"

"Yup" We smiled and headed in. After walking a few steps, my sprained ankle gave up on me and I would've fall flat on my face if Baji hadn't caught me.

"You idiot! Why did you run when you sprained your ankle? Are you stupid?" Getting scolded by my target! Never thought it would be this embarrassing!

"Is it my fault? I'm really sorry" Mikey asked. Oh gosh he's so cute!!!!

"No it's alright" At least it's a lot better than broken ribs. That shit hurts like hell!

Right now I'm on Baji's back. Piggy rides are so embarrassing but it's not like I have a choice either.

We went back to Draken's room. Mitsuya treated my wound and we chatted until they realized that if they don't head home now they might have to sleep on the streets.

The brothel manager promised me a room but since it's dusty, I'm staying at Draken's room tonight. I took a shower, texted Thunder and told him that I'll meet him tomorrow, did my bed on the floor and laid down. Draken turned out the light and laid down on his bed.

"You really got some good friends"

"Yeah. What about you? Did you had any friends back in India?"

"Not many but there was one. She's the reason I can speak Japanese so well. She was really interested in anime. I really miss her" that's a true story among many fake stories I've told him.

"Does she know that you came to Japan?"

"Yup I told her while I visited her grave before coming here"