You Make Me Strong

One of the boys rested his elbow on my shoulder, the other came and grabbed my waist. Why are they so clingy?! Well let's hold back for now.

The guy with yellow and blue hair spoke up, "How can a fight occur in our streets without our notice huh?" He smiled

He smiled.

"Moreover a gang attacking a girl that's rare in our streets. Isn't that right lil bro?" The other guy with braids said.

Their streets?! What an attitude!

"So what happened here?" Both of them looked at me.

"They were trying to rape me" well I couldn't come up with a better idea.

"Is that so?"

"Leave it to us baby" they  directly charged the guys and they were brought down by the brother duo in minutes. They're really tough I better not mess with them. Since my job here is done I'll thank them and leave. At least that's what I thought.

They kept following me. I thanked them, asked them not to follow me but it's not like they listened, even in Shibuya they didn't stop to follow me. I was near the Brothel when I saw Draken starting his bike, I ran towards him and I showed them the brothers who were following me he gasped and said in a low voice, "How did you get involved with the Haitanis? And how did you get hurt?"

"Well they helped me and were following me ever since"

"Help? What help?"

"Some guys tried to assault me"

Draken sighed and walked upto them and said, "Look I appreciate you helping my sister out but if you dare to lay a finger on her Toman will bring you down"

"Huh! You got some balls to say this shit when your precious Toman is on the verge of falling apart"

"Tsk"

"Don't let it fall apart before we get the chance to tear you apart"

"As if I'll let that happen!" Draken said and came back with a sour face. "Going somewhere?" I asked

"Yeah to visit Takemitchy"

"Mind if I tag along?"

"Not at all but let us disinfect your wounds and bandage it first"

"Yeah. Oh by the way, have you prepared any gift?"

"A what?"

"*sigh* Let's go buy a watermelon before going to his house"

"Alright"

(a/n- watch episode 7,Revive and 8,Rechange. Basically Mikey also arrived at Takemitchy's house at the same time and they eventually made up with Takemitchy's help)

*On 3rd August*

I was hanging around with Baji and Chifuyu after my shift at the convenience store. Although it's a fake job, I had to work for real.