One Step Closer

Avana's POV...........
Mrs. Baji came out of the door and mistook me for Baji's girlfriend.  Girlfriend? Huh! I don't know how that feels!

Baji turned red and almost yelled, "Oka-san! That's Draken's sister!"

(a/n- I couldn't figure out what Baji said while calling his mom, it sounded like 'okakun' but usually they call their mom, 'okasan' or 'okasama' so I used oka-san)

"Oh I didn't know Draken have a sister" of course you wouldn't, I just arrived in Japan for the first time.

"Hello ma'am, I'm Avana Ryuguji. I'm here to look for my brother, Ken Ryuguji and Baji is helping me out" I bowed while I introduced myself.

"Ara-ara(oh my) such a well behaved girl, Kei(Baji's nickname) should learn something from her"

"Stop embarrassing me oka-san! Are you going somewhere?"

"Yes I'm sorry Kei I won't be able to be here to greet your friend today. I promised your aunt that I'll meet her today. Sorry Avana" She's going somewhere? Does Kayal know?
(Kayal is the one who's taking care of Mrs. Baji while Avana is protecting Baji)

"It's okay ma'am thank you for allowing me stay in your house(for a while)"

"You're really sweet my child! Kei, freshen up and then make her some food"

"Yes oka-san, be safe on your way"

"Ok" and she left. We went inside and he said,"Make yourself at home" and started taking off his clothes while I sat on the floor of his room. He went inside the bathroom. This is my chance! Now I have to look for the blue print. At first I went to the study.

The room's dark and shabby yet pretty well decorated. It's full of dust, If I went in it'll leave my footprints. Just at that time, "You wanna go in?" Baji appeared behind me wiping his long black hair.

Baji's POV................
Where is she? She was in my room right? She must be looking around. As I left my room I saw her in front of the study. I asked if she wanna go in and she nodded. So I said, "Suit yourself" and went to the kitchen to find my favorite yakisoba.

...

She went in, her feet left prints on the floor full of dust. She looked around and saw a picture of young Keisuke with his father, she excitedly went towards it and her feet bumped into a metal box. "Oww" she said in pain but soon enough rubbed it off since it was nothing compared to what she had felt through her entire life.

As she picked the picture up, *clang* something made up of metal made a sound inside the frame. She opened the frame and found a key. It didn't took her long to realize to which this key belongs to. She squatted down and carefully lift up the white cloth that covered the metal box and inserted the key. "It fits" she said with a smirk. She opened the box.

Avana's POV..............
"Voilà" the blueprints! Just then the door bell rung, I hurriedly closed the box and carefully put the cloth on the box. and exited the room with another picture of the Baji family that I found on the shelf.

(a/n- just to be clear she couldn't take the blueprints)

Mrs. Baji is back. "Come and eat" Baji invited and I went inside his room.
"It's you isn't it?" I said pointing at the picture. He said yes and smiled awkwardly. We then sat down and ate peyoung yakisoba. Um it's good! It's my first time eating this. I thanked him for the food.

Baji is a really slow eater. I've finished mine 5 minutes ago! Suddenly my eyes landed on his bookshelf, they're all manga. "Can I take a look at your bookshelf?" I asked

"Yes"

I got up and went near the it, as I picked up the 'Tokyo Manji Revengers' manga by Ken Wakui something fell to the ground. As soon as I picked it up, Baji yelled, "No.........". Well too bad I already saw it. It's a maths test paper, where he got 0 out of 10. How can someone get 0/10 in maths?! That's ridiculous!