Let's Do It

"No I really am your sister. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you the truth but I'm really glad that I met you. I know I don't deserve it but please Ni-chan give me one more chance. And no Baji I felt every single moment just the way you did. You confessed to me by the river right? I love you Baji and that is my answer to you. I want to fix everything. Please!" I literally begged them to trust me one last time. After that I'll leave their life forever. That'll be the best for them. Getting them involved will be a risk to them. I don't want to cause trouble for them more than I already did. But now I need their help.

I didn't realize Mrs. Baji was listening to our conversation. She came towards me and slapped me. I deserve it. Magma and Eagle became ready to charge but got stopped by me, "I deserve it. Please don't make this any worse than it already is!"and they backed down.

"How could you do that? Do you know how dangerous the missile can be? And it's not even a complete design! People can die making it. You risked a whole state young lady and you don't even know if it'll strike your own hometown or ours" Mrs. Baji was really angry.

"Don't worry ma'am I'll bring it back and destroy the design myself. You have my word" I told her.

"How do you know that they haven't made a copy of it?" She asked.

"They're going to put it in an auction. So I don't think they'll make a copy of it" I tried to console her even though I'm not sure myself.

Suddenly Thunder's phone rang. He looked at the phone and then looked back at me and said, "Boss"

"Give it to me" I said and snatched the phone out of his hand. I answered it and put it on speaker.

"Where is Mrs. Baji, Thunder? I gave you one job goddammit!" Boss said

"You're not getting anywhere near her!" I replied.

"Earth?! Where's Thunder?"

"Thunder is retreating from the mission and I don't work under you anymore but I'll carry on with this last mission of mine till I die. You'll never lay a finger on the Baji family. They're under my protection now!"

"Avana! You don't know what a huge loss you're bringing upon us. Is this how you repay me for taking care of you?"

"Don't you dare threat me using my real name! And taking care of me? Or building me into your weapon? And why should I repay you? I didn't wished to be born. You and mom brought me into this world! It was your mistake! So it is your fucking duty to correct that mistake by taking care of me but instead you used me as a weapon! I've done enough. I've enough blood on my hands. Now I'll use these hands to protect. Come at me with all you've got dad!" With that I hunged up.

Everyone was shocked because they didn't knew that boss is my father. "He is your father?" They asked

"Yes"

"And he treated you like that?"

"Yeah"

"Then I'm quitting too" Eagle said.

"Me too. I'll fight by your side" Magma said.

"And Thunder you don't have a choice" Eagle said

"Do you really think that I'll go back to that place if there's no you guys?" Thunder said. We laughed and said, "That's the spirit" I pulled Thunder off the ground. "Let's get to work! The auction's tomorrow"

"Ma'am can we borrow your computer?" I asked Mrs. Baji.

"Use whatever you want to child but bring that blueprint back" she said with concern. She's back to her normal sweet self again.