A Way Through The Dark

Baji and I are sitting on the swing of the park still processing what we've heard from before. The sun has set a long time ago and since it's October, the nights are pretty chilly out here.

"So what do you think?" I said to break the silence.

"That Moebius guy is dangerous. Have you seen the way he was manipulating Mikey?" Baji said. Well of course he noticed it too.

"We need a plan"

"Yeah but I just don't know what to do"

"Hey let us gather as much information as we can about Moebius and about that guy and meet here tomorrow at 8. And then we'll form a plan. Sounds good?"

"Yeah"

"Oh and don't involve anyone right now. Not even Chifuyu"

"Hm. I'll meet an old friend tomorrow. I haven't met him in 2years so I'm a little nervous"

"There's nothing to be nervous about. He's your friend. Doesn't matter if you haven't seen each other in 2years. I'm sure you'll make up in no time"

"Thanks" after a little chit-chat we were walking towards our home when Baji suddenly said, "Man.... I'm hungry"

"Wanna grab a bite before going home?" I asked.

"That's a nice car" he said checking out a car parked in the dark, totally ignoring my question.

"No Baji you're Not. Going. To. Lit. It. Up." I said very clearly.

"What? How do you know?"

"I know what're you're thinking dumbass"

"But it's fun......." Gosh he can be so childish sometimes. *boink* I hit him on the head and said, "Let's get some yakisoba" to which he agreed.

*At Home i.e, At The Brothel*

I opened my laptop and connected it with Thunder's. I don't always notify him before connecting(here hacking) to his device but this time maybe I should have.

When I saw him through his webcam, he was fapping (masturbating).
"Dude stop that!" I was really surprised and maybe a little bit disgusted.

"Woah what the hell Avana?!" He called me by my real name he must be angry, "How many times do I have to tell you to notify me before hacking me you bitch!" and turned around in his chair.

"I'm sorry, take your time I'll connect later"

"No stay, the way you startled me, I don't think anything will come out now anyway. Give me two minutes" then he went to the bathroom. Gosh I'll notify him next time. Whatever let's search for Moebius in Thunder's files. There are more than necessary information.

As I was going through the files about it's formation, Thunder came back and asked, "What do you want?"

"Info about Moebius"

"Why though? Wasn't that matter over"

"No, today I saw a Moebius', blonde guy with glasses manipulating Toman's leader. It seems that he's upto no good"

"Aren't you getting too involved? This doesn't include in your job"

"Please just do as I say"

"Alright the guy you're talking about must be Kisaki, I know their hideout is in an abandoned arcade. See if any cameras work there or not"

"Kisaki?! Hm... Yeah on it"

"Then you handle it and I'll try to hack into any one guy's phone"

"Got it"