Let's Live Our Lives To The Fullest

Recognizing that man I stomped towards him, grabbed him by the collar and asked, "What the hell are you doing here? If you're looking for the blueprint, well too bad because I've already burnt it down. And if you're here to threaten Mrs. Baji then listen carefully, they're under my protection. Send your best agents and see if they can beat me. And if you're here to bring me back, well then you can fuck off dad!" This whole time he was listening to me with a smile. The same smile that he used before beating us up if we did any mistake. This smile still gives me shiver.

"No my daughter, I'm here to ask her to take good care of you" saying so he stood up and continued, "We met a huge loss because of you but I'll let it slide this time. I'm a kind father after all"

"Kind my ass!" After this he gave me the big eyed glare which made me release his collar out of fear. No Earth! You can not be afraid of him anymore. You have to protect them, you have to be strong!

"I changed my mind. You have to pay me back the loss that you caused. So either you come back with me or pay up 10million rupees right now" he said.

"Don't be stupid I'll never me able to make that money" I said.

Thunder came in put his hand over my shoulder and said, "I'll work for her. Let her live the life she wants"

"I'll work for her too" Magma backed him up.

"Me too" said Eagle.

"I'll do her missions too. Leave her alone" Metal said. Then finally my dad said, "Then be ready for hell" and left.

I've never realized until now, how much I depend on them. I thanked them all. They said, "Be happy and live a life for us" and left after hugging me for one last time. I will guys. Thank you so much. Thank you........ I will not let you down. "Hey! If you ever need any help don't forget to call me. I'll be there to help you" I said loudly as they were leaving. They turned back and gave me a warm smile.

I may have lost my childhood but I'll be able to live my life now. Let's make the best of it.

I soon got my citizenship, continued to work at the convenience store. I've to work hard to make money! Baji is scoring good on his tests now, thanks to my tutoring. Mrs. Baji is happy too. I joined Baji's school in his and Chifuyu's grade. I'm a obedient student and a hard-working part-timer at day but at night........... I'm a badass delinquent. Life's really good. And I'm really happy with everyone. I'm thankful for every single second of this life.

THE END........

Phew....... This was a long story but it was worth it. I had fun writing it. So I hope you'll have fun reading it.

And really sorry for not mentioning all of the characters because that would've been impossible. I'm sad that I couldn't even mention the Kawata twins, Yuzuha, Koko, Inui, Wakasa, Sanzu, Senju, Kakucho they're my favorites. Comment who are your favorite characters.

It may have another season or maybe not depending on my brain for ideas....
Comment what you think about the story. Vote if you liked it and share it with your friends. And Thank You YuzuhaShiba23 and liswemx for bearing with me till the end of the story. I hope you liked it. And also Thank You to the future readers. Love you all❤

Sayonara~