They Don't Know About You

I came out of the closet and punched him on the belly real hard that he had to take a few steps back.

"Yeah.....I deserve that" he admitted even before I could say anything.

"Yeah you do. Why did you beat Chifuyu up like that? He could have been seriously injured you dumbass"

"Chifuyu hates me now doesn't he?" A smile curved up in his face but that wasn't a happy smile. He thought of the worst.

"No you idiot! While I was treating his wounds he told me not to hate you and also said that you got into Valhalla for a reason"

"Chi...fu....yu" his eyes all watered up. I hugged him. "He's fine now. I took care of him for you"

"He never once doubted me, followed me blindly, never questioned me. I don't deserve him. He's too good for me" he put his hands on his eyes as he didnt want me to see him cry.

"Let it out. You don't have to hold back in front of me idiot" and hugged him tighter. He was still sobbing.

*After A While*

"Chifuyu is a smart kid. He guessed it was because of Kisaki you got into Valhalla"

"He figured that out? Avana do me a favor keep an eye on him and please don't let him do anything dangerous"

"Don't worry I'll protect that kid"

"Then I'm leaving him to yo- Oww.... Your punch really hurts" he while he held his stomach

"As it should. Anyway I'm off, Ni-chan must be worried"

"Yeah see ya"

With that I left his apartment. On the road, Draken called me.

"Where are you?" he asked

"I'm on my way home. A lot of things happened today I'll tell you once I get home"

"I'm not home right now, come to Mikey's house"

"Alright I'll be there by 5 minutes"

I reached Mikey's house and told them exactly what happened today. And asked whether what Baji said about Mikey's brother is true or not. And they confirmed that it was true.

*The Next Day*

Ni-chan and Mikey went to visit Shinichiro Sano's grave and Takemitchy is meeting them. I went to check up on Chifuyu but he wasn't there in the apartment. I didn't check up on Baji. I was searching for Chifuyu when it suddenly started to rain, I took shelter under a shed.

After the rain stopped I continued my search and atlast found Chifuyu along with Takemitchy. They we're talking about a deal or something. I walked towards them and asked, "Can I join in your little plan boys?" And they readily agreed.

"Do we have any leads?" Takemitchy asked to which Chifuyu said yes and we went to meet Osanai.
(a/n- watch episode 17 where Osanai confirmed that Kisaki was behind everything)

From Osanai's words it was clear that Kisaki is the main culprit behind this. Even he was behind my brother's stabbing incident. Gosh he really is bad news!

*Two Days Before the Battle*

Draken went to meet Kazutora for a final try to stop the battle meanwhile me and Mikey was hanging out he seemed pretty depressed and talked to me about the past happy days. Suddenly he said, "Is there no way we could bring Baji back?"

"Maybe if we could talk to him" I said jokingly but Mikey took it seriously and requested me to talk to him.
"I would have but I don't know where he is or it's not like he'll pick up my call" I said nervously. But he said, "I know where he should be right now. I'll take him to you. Please try to convince him for the last time" he said to which I replied that I'll try because I couldn't say no to his face.

He took me to his brother's grave. At first I was confused but he said, "I'm sure he's here" so I trusted him and asked him to stay outside the graveyard to which he agreed.

Upon finding the Sano Family grave, I saw someone sitting in the dark. As I approached him it became clear that he was none other than Baji. Mikey guessed it right. I sat beside him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked

"That was supposed to be my line"

"You go first"

"Mikey asked me to talk to you and bring you back before it's too late"

"It's already too late *sigh* How did he knew that I'll be here?"

"I don't know how but he just knew. But didn't you like kill this guy? What are you doing in his grave?"

"Shinichiro-kun was my idol. I looked upto him since I was a kid. His death was unacceptable and moreover to think that I was involved, I really wanted to kill myself. I come here before every fight, apologize and ask him to forgive me even though I know he never will. I...I.... How did I ended up killing him?! I loved him so much I had so much to learn from him. I just want to see him Avana. I'm so sorry I was wrong.... Please bring him back" he sniffed.

I side hugged him and said, "Maybe he have already forgiven you. Don't worry everyone makes mistakes. You should learn from you mistake and do what's right now" I said and he hugged me tightly.

"All the best for the battle, I should be leaving now" I patted him.

"Please stay with me for a few more minutes" he said and I agreed.

After a while he said, "I'll go with you" he said, "And make it clear to Mikey that I'm not returning. I didn't knew Shinichiro Sano was close with Baji?! It must have been so hard for him to watch him die.

*The Next Day*

I was almost in the end of a fight when Chifuyu called me and asked, "Avana-san I asked Baji-san to meet me and he agreed. I asked Takemitchy to come with me. Would you like to come too?" He seemed excited but I don't want to give him false hope so I said, "Chifuyu I don't want to break your spirit but I talked with Baji yesterday and I don't think anything will bring him back now"

"Not even if I tell him that Kisaki is the enemy and that I've got proof?"

"I don't think so but if you want to meet him for one last time before the battle then you should go"

"But if Baji-san don't return today he'll be Toman's enemy" he seemed pretty down.

"That is the path he choose. We can't do anything about it now I'm sorry kid"

We hung up. I know Chifuyu will go to meet Baji anyway and Baji won't return. I won't be able to accompany him today because, I've got a fight to finish. I punched down the last guy that I was holding by the neck during the phone call and called Thunder.

"I'm done here" I said

"Yeah now go and rest you've got a fight tomorrow"

"Yeah. Bye"

"Yeah and good work"

"Hm"

"Oh and have you submitted the blueprint to Mr. X's house?"

"Oh fuck, I completely forgot. I'll visit him today evening"

"Yeah you better"

In the evening I first handed the blueprint to Mr. X and then went to Toman's meeting.

There something unexpected happen, Mikey declared that he can not fight his friend (Baji) so he said, "Tomorrow we gonna fight and bring Baji back"

Everyone was surprised as well as motivated and cheered Toman's name. Tomorrow's a big day for them excitement is natural. Hope tomorrow goes as we planned.

TO BE CONTINUED..........