Escape Route

At least 20 men barged in each carrying a gun. Without any hesitation they started open fire. The table was protecting us. Whenever I get an opening, I stand up and shoot one of the man and tried my best to bring them down with one shot because I'm short on bullets. At least 10guys are dead. And I'm out of bullets now. It's time for combat! I took my shoes out detached the edge. Now it's a sharp knife like thing that I can use. It's show time!

While I was taking care on one guy another one shot me in my hand. It hurts but I've to endure it. Soon enough I took down the other 10 guys and turned around and saw Baji looking at me like he saw some ghost.

"What?" I asked

"You're amazing but you're bleeding"

"Oh right the wound!" I took the bullet out using a piece of broken glass. It really hurts! "Give me your tie Baji". I tied my wound with the tie and asked, "Did you find the print?"

"No it's not here. I've checked every single thing here" he replied

"Are you kidding me?! Thunder! Come in! Over!"

"I'm in. Check out the next room. Break the door on your left. Hurry up they're sending backup. Over!"

"You could've told me before damn it!" As I went towards the door, Thunder spoke up again, "Wait don't open yet. Over!"

"Why? What happened? Over!"

"We're in trouble!"

"Just tell me! Trouble escapes at the sight of me. Over!" I said feeling over confident after beating those guys up infront of Baji.

"Oh shut up..........Metal's in there probably. The rays that the sensors are picking up is matching with his perfectly. Over!" Metal! The best gun user in our agency. He never missed a shot! He's also like my big brother who looked after me after my mom died.

"Fuck we're in trouble" my confidence shattered completely. I asked, "And he's carrying guns?"

"Have you ever seen Metal without guns? Over!"

"Point! Well I need a something like a shield and I need you to get Baji out of here! Eagle come in!"

"I'm already right outside the window,  ask Baji to jump! Over!" Eagle replied

"Baji jump off the window. Eagle will catch you don't worry"

"You're wounded I'm not leaving you alone" he refused.

"I know this guy, he's my friend. I'll follow you shortly don't worry. Now go" I assured him. He finally agreed and jumped off saying, "You better hurry up"

"Make that table your shield. Over!" Thunder said.

"Don't you have anything better? Over!"

"Do you want me to go to Wakanda and make you a shield out of Vibranium?! Grab that fucking table and go in. Over!" He sounded pretty mad.

"Well easy for you to say! Man in the chair. Over!" I grabbed the table and broke the door. As soon as the door opened, I squatted down behind the table.  Metal was indeed standing there with the blueprint in his hand and gun on the other hand. "Come out" he said.

"Why? So that you can shoot me?" I asked.

"Exactly"

"Then I'm not coming out"

"Don't make me go over there"

"Why are you afraid that if you come near me, I'll defeat you in combat?" Yup my specialty is combat and weapons. And I knew this would hurt his ego and he'll make the mistake and come closer. And he did exactly what I wanted him to do.

As he came closer, I kicked the table, grabbed his arms and kicked his abdomen and tackled him to the ground and said, "Told ya! I'm better than you in combat"

"How? How could you betray the man who offered you food and shelter when everyone abandoned you? Huh? And for your brother whom you just met? Who didn't even knew he existed! How did you know that he accepted you?! Come back Earth don't make this hard for us. This'll be a huge loss for the agency. Don't do this!" He said

"Should a father sent his own daughter to kill people? Should a father threat his own child to train or he'll abandon her? I think not! It was boss's mistake that I was born, I knew that from the beginning still I helped him out. I did everything he asked for! Isn't that enough?" I replied and he was numb.

"Boss is your father?" He asked softly

"Yes. And you lost today Metal! More guards are coming and I'm jumping off the building. Either you're coming with me or staying here but I'm taking the blueprint with me. I won't let him destroy a state just for money or hurt innocent people" with that I took the blueprint and got ready to jump off. He got up from the ground and said, "Ahhh.... At least I've to talk to the person you're leaving the agency for! I'm your big brother from another mother after all" we both smiled and I said, "Hurry up then"

We both jumped off and ran as we landed. "Get my baby ready Eagle! Over"

"Uh which baby? Baji or your bike? Over!"

"Bhosdike(Idiot)! Bike! Tujhe main dekhti hu(let me catch you)! Over!"

"Hahhaaa..... It's right outside the 4th exit. Over!" He replied

I spotted the bike and ran as fast as we could. I rode off with Metal on the backseat.

Some cars were following while shooting at us.

"Lose them" he said

"Hold on tight then" This brings back memories of how we used to escape after finishing our jobs. We five always used to work together in groups.

Metal- the one who never missed a shot.
Earth, me- the one who can turn anything into a weapon and is unbeatable in combat.
Thunder- the guy on the chair our instructor and hacker.
Eagle- the sniper.
Magma- the perfectionist who'll get any work done.

They're my best friends. Because of them I survived my childhood. At the age of 15 we all got the same tattoo. Although we killed people deceive people we're still just kids we maybe strong but we're still kids whose youth got snatched away.

I wish I could live my life once again with Draken and the others without a hard childhood. But I know even if I try to start a new life with them, I'll be taking a huge risk.

It didn't take me long to lose them. I headed back to Musashi shrine where me decided to meet up when all of this is over.

When we reached there, Draken came running over and hugged me. Honestly after yesterday, I thought that Draken would never look at me again let alone accept me as his sister. I guess I was wrong. I'm glad that I was wrong. I hugged him back tightly.

Magma and Eagle was surprised to see Metal they asked, "Is he on our side or um... And did he um....gave you the um....blueprint?."

"Well he'll not hurt us at least and I took the blueprint by force" I said proudly. Then I felt a sharp pain on my arm and remembered the bullet piercing through my skin. It needs to be treated so I asked, "Mitsuya can you treat my wound?" I said

"Yeah let's go to Baji's house, I'll treat your wound there" Mitsuya replied and we went towards Baji's house. Upon opening the door, we saw a pair of unknown shoes. We went in and saw a man sitting on the couch and Mrs. Baji was sitting on the opposite side, tensed. Recognizing that man I stomped towards him, grabbed him by the collar and asked, "What the hell are you doing here?"

TO BE CONTINUED...........