Nobody Can Drag Us Down

*At The Cafe*

"You really are close to Mikey"

"Well more like I'm his personal care taker"

"Ptffff hahaha. So how did you meet him?"

"Um..... Let's start from the beginning. As you know I was born in Shibuya red-light district......."

(a/n- watch episode 6, Regret that's basically Draken's childhood and how he met Mikey)

"He really is a strong guy" I really haven't faced anyone like him before, "That kick was really something"

"Is your ankle alright?"

"Yes all fine now"

"Wakatta(understood)"

"I want to avenge Pah-chin's friend so take me with you when you'll fight Moebius"

"But you don't have to you're not a member of Toman, it's not your duty"

"But I have to, I promised Pa-"

"So make her a member of Toman" this voice interrupted me, "I've seen her fight and she's really amazing" and that voice belonged to Baji.

"Yes Avana-san really is a tough guy" Chifuyu added. What are they doing here?

Draken was surprised but then he calmly said, "Alright I'll talk to the commander then"

"Thanks" Baji and Chifuyu sat down at our table, they were in their school uniform and both ordered yakisoba.

"Shouldn't you guys be in school?" I asked

"Well Baji-san said that since you'll be tutoring him he won't-" as Chifuyu was explaining, Baji interrupted him with his screams of embarrassment.

"Hey I'm tutoring you but that doesn't mean that you can skip school you dumbass" I said

"She's right" Draken supported me.

"Draken! You should be on my side"

"Not a chance in hell"
(a/n- I really like this line of Rebekah Mikaelson >∆<)

We all laughed and had a good time. Draken asked Baji to come at the warehouse near Second MS. Then I left with Baji and Chifuyu and Draken headed back.

*The Next Day, At The Warehouse*
(a/n- Baji, Mitsuya and Avana was also present in this warehouse at that time according to my story)

They were discussing about strategies after recruiting me in Toman. Baji and Pah were arguing about which division should I be in. Of course I chose to be by Baji's side to protect him all the time that is why, I was appointed in the 1st Division. So as we were discussing, suddenly that strange guy, Takemitchy walked in. Well he was following Draken so of course he would know our meeting zone.

Everyone felt uneasy and hinted him to leave since it was confidential. But he walked right up to Mikey and asked Mikey to stop the fight with Moebius. What the hell! Who does he think he is? Pah grabbed him and threw him on the ground and started punching the shit out of him.

That Takemitchy guy is wierd he keeps blabbering about Toman's end if they fight Moebius and keep pursuing us to back down and also mentioned a guy who's pulling the strings from behind. Well if there's really such a guy it'll be clever to get more details before the fight. Moreover, if Takemitchy knows the guy but he's warning us isn't he betraying him? Ahhh...... it's all messed up, I can't think straight. Well for now lets stick to the plan.

Draken stopped Pah and asked Mikey to postpone the fight and look more into Moebius but Mikey took it the other way, he thought that Draken's going against Toman. Just then, we heard a voice saying, "Sorry to interrupt your little catfight" an unknown figure walked in. I'm not an expert in reading Japanese but from their gang uniform, I knew it for sure that it's Moebius with their leader, Osanai.