One Way Or Another

*On The Phone*

"Yes Thunder, I've arrived."

The person named Thunder-
"Okay then, Earth pay me a visit at the adress before approaching anyone, I'll give you some new information I've collected"

The one called Earth-
"Okay adress email kar de mujhe(email me the adress) I'll be there. I gotta hang up now. See ya~"

Earth's POV...............

I was talking on the phone when I noticed a small black kitten licking my toe. I hurriedly hang up, squated down and picked the little thing up to caresse it.

The weather here is hot but with the setting of sun, the temperature dropped a bit. Winds felt nice on my skin. As the sun was vanishing from the sky, "She must like you a lot" came a deep voice from behind me while I was appreciating the weather and the kitten.

That voice made me look behind. I was a little bit startled because I didn't expect my target to come to me first. It saved me some time I guess. Well now that I think about it, his school is in the next block and it's their school-over time. So meeting him here wasn't that much unexpected.

"Yeah? What made you think that?" I asked to keep the conversation going

"Yeah? What made you think that?" I asked to keep the conversation going. Can't miss this chance to get closer to him.

"She didn't even let me touch her for the first few days" he replied with a pout on his handsome face. "Can you hold her for me while I feed her?" He asked and I said sure.

My Target-
Name- Keisuke Baji
Age- 17years
Birthday- 3rd December, 1998 (a/n- actually in 3rd November, 1990)
Blood type- AB
Status- high school student, 1st Division Captain of The Tokyo Manjirou Gang(aka Toman), 3rd dan black belt in karate.
Likes- his friends, a purple charm(for unknown reason), his gang, Peyoung Yakisoba, his Goki(CSX250E), dojo and animals.
Personality- wild and rude, loves the thrill of adrenaline, would punch someone out on the street for no apparent reason, can set fire to a car just because he's hungry. He's super strong, can take down at least 30 guys alone. Got a set back in middle school.

Seriously?! Who gets a set back in middle school?! And moreover he's the son of a genius nuclear scientist.

My mission this time is to protect this young man from getting kidnapped by some political parties and thus preventing his mother into developing the ultimate nuclear weapon to which she already has a design. I have to extract that blue print and send it to the Headquarters and protect the Baji family from any danger.
(I don't know if it makes any sense but please pretend that it does)

"You resemble her(the cat)" I said to break the awkward silence.

"Yeah? Chifuyu told me that before too" he said smiling, showing his gorgeous pointed canines.

Just then someone ran towards us calling,"Baji-san, Baji-san you left you bag and jacket at school. Try to be more careful. Will ya?"

"Ahh..... Speak of the devil" Baji said and Chifuyu stood beside him panting.