Are We Friends Or Are We More?

Still Baji's POV............

*At Night*

I knew I wasn't allowed to visit Avana at least not right now but here I am sitting next to her hospital bed staring at her. The lights are all off and the moon's shining brightly through the window which I used to sneak inside the hospital. I'm so glad she's alright.

She's asleep. Or so I thought, "Gosh you're staring for a long time, it's creeping me out" a soft voice spoke that undoubtedly belongs to Avana. I was really surprised. She hurriedly got up and put her palm on my lip and said, "Shhh! Don't scream" I nodded and then she let go. She scooted over on her bed enough to make space for a person and said, "Come on over"

"The bed's too small to fit the both of us" I said

"Oh just come on" I gave up and laid next to her. She wrapped her arm around me and put her head on my chest. Calm down my stupid heart calm down orelse she'll hear your loud beats. I nervously put my hand on her shoulder. She made a sound like she felt a sharp pain. Oh she was stabbed there, I instantly pulled my hand away and said, "Not there but you can grab my waist" and I did what she said. And we stayed like that for an hour.

"I should go now" she didn't responded so I tried to move her I saw that she's asleep. So I carefully put her to bed and left.

*The Next Day*

Avana's POV............

I woke up without Baji. I fell asleep when someone was watching me? I'm such a disgrace as an agent.

"Should I feed you?" The nurse asked since my right arm was bandaged.

"No I'm fine thank you" well I'm an agent I was trained for every situation. I'm so bored in a private ward. I think, I should call Thunder or he'll be worried sick.

But that was interrupted when someone unexpected walked in. It was Kazutora standing near the door.

"How are you feeling?" He asked nervously.

"Quite fine. Come and have a seat" I offered.

"No I'm not worth it"

"Oh please shut it and do as I said" he then slowly walked beside my bed and sat on the chair.

"I'm really sorry"

"For what?"

The question took him by surprise. He then replied, "For sta....stabbing you"

"And?" I asked again.

"For doubting Baji"

"And?"

"For blaming it all on Mikey when I was the one that killed Shinichiro-kun"

"Then do you think that I should be the one you should apologize to?"

"But I stabbed you and I'm really sorry"

"Well apology accepted now make everyone in Toman accept your apology specially Mikey and Baji and also Chifuyu and Takemitchy" He nodded and said, "Do you think they'll forgive me?"

"Well go there, apologize and ask for forgiveness. It'll be all right. That's how you make things right when you mess things up. Come on now give me a hug and run to apologize to them" He smiled got up, hugged me. I know Baji was listening to the whole conversation. He was right outside the door.

Kazutora got up from the chair and went outside and met Baji. After a few minutes Baji came in with some porridge and kept it on the table.

"So did you forgive him?" I asked