Am I Out Of Time?

*31st October, The Day of Battle*

I entered the arena and my eyes landed on that brother duo who were following me in Roponggi. They smiles at me! Woah they're still creepy!

(a/n- Watch episode 19 and 20 where Toman vs Valhalla began, Draken was fighting Hanma, Kazutora lured Mikey and there he was hitting Mikey with a rod)

After getting hit mercilessly, Mikey finally hit Kazutora and he laid unconscious. I went straight towards Mikey, after punching a few guys down and hugged him from behindto calm him down as he was fuming with rage.

"Calm down" I said. Maybe after feeling reassuring arms around him he dropped down(became unconscious), blood was dripping from his forehead how he was conscious all time is a mystery to me.

"Take care of Mikey, Avana" Draken said.

"Got it Ni-chan"

Seeing Mikey defenseless, many Valhalla members came in our direction to take down Mikey. I took care of a few but there's just too many and they just keep on increasing. I'm also tired from the long fight. Just when one of the Valhalla captain came in our direction, Kisaki came in out of nowhere and punched the guy down. I guess he's trying to play the hero now.

My guess was right, he declared that the 3rd Division will personally take care of Mikey. Everyone was really impressed by that. Even Draken told him, "Good work, Kisaki" Well Baji will reveal his true face today anyway. Speaking of which where is he? As I turned my head to search for him, I saw him running towards us with an iron rod. I smiled and looked back.

Baji hit Kisaki with the iron rod and he fell down while his glasses broke. Someone threw Baji down and he landed on a car top a few steps below. It must have hurt but I couldn't go to check up on him because I've to take care of Mikey. Kisaki ordered his underlings to kill Baji and Baji accepted the challenge. He got up to charge but was stopped by Chifuyu and Takemitchy.

Just then Kazutora gained consciousness and he received a call. After the call ended he took out a knife from his pocket and went down. Fuck! What is his motive? I'm having a bad vibe about this so I decided to follow him.

Just as I thought he's going to stab Baji. I jumped infront of him and the knife hit my right arm just under my tattoo instead of Baji's stomach. Seeing that Takemitchy headbutted Kazutora and both of them fell down.

"You're bleeding!" Baji said with a visible fright in his face.

"Don't worry about me. Do what you have to do! I won't die from this scratch"

"But....."

"Go" He nodded, tied his hair and said, "I'll be quick" to which I smiled and he dashed of to fight the battle. Can he win? It's 50 vs Baji with an iron rod. I can't help him even if I wanted to. Gosh....... He's such a good looking badass.

 He's such a good looking badass