CHAPTER 4

POV FIRST PERSON

We arrive at the base of Azur Lane, when we arrive and I summon my ship, all the girls are surprised by the large size of my ship, then my partner Port Royal summons her ship and the girls do not pay attention to it since my friend's ship She has no presence, surely as they see that she is only armed with two 127mm cannons, which they do not take into account that Port Royal is as powerful as 3 battleships from the Second World War.

Cleveland: (cheerful) Your ship is very big.

Me: (Giggles) Yes, my ship is very big.

Port: (Pouting) And what about me?

The girls look at her, but then they look at me as they bombard me with questions, which makes Port Royal even angrier.

Port: MOOOOOOOOO! Am I painted or what!?

Me: [Port Royal, help me, the girls are smothering me with so many questions]

Port: [Screw you, you damn gifted aircraft carrier]

Me: [Port-san? Will you help me? Please]

I see that Port Royal withdraws and leaves me alone while the girls bombard me with questions, in an oversight I manage to free myself from them and escape to a lonely place.

Me: (Heavy breathing) Phew, that was pretty close.

???: Hello good.

Me: (startles) Huh?

In that I put on guard and see that the girl who speaks to me is Javelin.

Javelin: Oh, I didn't mean to scare you.

Me: Ah, it's not that, it's just a bad habit of mine, (uncomfortable laugh) ahahahaha.

Javelin: I am Javelin, destroyer of the Royal Navy.

Me: USS Nimitz, Eagle Union aircraft carrier.

Javelin: Nimitz? (Chuckles) So you're Nimi-chan.

Me: (Uncomfortable) Who do you call Nimi-chan? (Isn't that supposed to be Z23's nickname?)

Javelin: But it's cute, Nimi sounds better on you, I only took the first 4 letters of your name.

Me: Just call me Nimitz! Do not call me Nimi, you are insulting the name of a hero of my country, would you perhaps like me to insult a hero of your country?

Javelin: Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know that, in which case I'll call you Nimitz.

Me: (Smiles) In that case, that's fine with me.

Javelin: What are you doing here?

Me: Actually I have recently been summoned in this world and I have joined your faction, after all I am from Eagle Union, it would be disrespectful if I don't continue to protect the country I belong to.

Javelin: That's true. So you are a natural summoned, I on the other hand am a human who acquired the power of the destroyer Javelin.

Me: (Doubts) I don't understand what you're saying.

Javelin: There are actually three ways to bring a kansen into this world.

We then walk around the base while Javelin gives me a tour guide around the base.

Me: I understand.

Javelin: The first way is construction, in this case a human has to be the container of the ship, the ship possesses us using the mental cube and we acquire the power of the ships we represent.