CHAPTER 43

SAKURA EMPIRE

In the empire, the girls are in the dorms while having a sleepover, the girls have dinner and drink liquor in one of the rooms of one of the kansen.

Ise: (Drinking Sake) This is getting more and more troublesome.

Hyuuga: The Orochi project is put on hold, the mass production sirens don't respond, we're in trouble.

Atago: I'm worried about Ayanami and Akashi.

Shokaku: This whole plan was doomed from the start. We should not have bet our destiny on something we did not know.

Soryuu: It's not as easy as you think.

Hiryuu: Red Axis is not a monolithic alliance, we don't want Iron Blood to see us so weak.

Hyuuga: But the siren were the enemy.

The atmosphere in the room did not improve at all.

Outside Zuikaku walks to empty her mind, she walks with Takao, while they walk they listen to the Sendai sisters talk, they talk about the precarious situation of the empire.

Zuikaku and Takao stop in the middle of a bridge.

Takao: How are your wounds?

Zuikaku: I'm fine, I've fully recovered.

Takao: That's good to hear, but the situation is not favorable. I'm afraid it's not just the empire, I'm afraid it's all being pushed to a very bad end.

Zuikaku: In that case, it's up to us to reverse that ending.

Zuikaku speaks with a confident smile.

Takao: Si.

Zuikaku remembers when Ayanami saved her from Enterprise's attack.

Zuikaku: I can't let them do all the work. We have to change.

Akagi remembers the past, she is in her room, she remembers everything that she lived with her sister Amagi.

Akagi: Yes, sister, I'm going to save you.

Akagi's eyes are unfocused and lifeless, she stands up and walks out of the room.

NT: I ​​know it's short, but I only had enough time to write this little snippet

TO BE CONTINUE..................................