CHAPTER 16

THIRD PERSON POV

In the Amazon there is a ruin that the siren found some years ago, the siren when exploring found that in the past hundreds of billions of years ago there existed a very powerful being that subjected the entire galaxy to darkness, a being so powerful that could easily kill all the gods of Dragon Ball with just the beat of his heart or kill all the gods of Olympus just by breathing, this is the most cheetah character of all time, however in his government there were many gods who challenged him and died, however there was a war where thousands of gods died in order to seal the demon, or that is what is said in the ancient legends of this world, in reality its true power is not known or how true is that legend, for the moment we will only say that everything is unknown.

A week ago.

Empress: What do we know about these ruins?

Observer: You are very impatient.

Empress: I have received a report that Azur Lane already has two ships that they built in secret, I don't know how powerful they are, but if they have the power to destroy the Orochi, our plans to steal these powers are said on the board.

Observer: We still don't know if this is real or fake, we have to be careful what we deal with, you know how these myth and legend things are.

Empress: Just do it, hurry up.

Tester: Your majesty, we already found what we are looking for, it is a great door like we found near the Solomon Islands.

Empress: Really?

The siren entered the place together with the high-ranking siren, upon arrival they saw a door made of pure gold, it has some old engravings and it has several Aztec-style faces as an ornament, which is very unnatural due to the location of this door.

Around the main pillars there are many gloomy style branches encircling the pillars.

Empress: Open the door.

Tester: Yes.

The siren approached and began to force the door and in that the mouths of the faces that adorn the door open and souls that possess Tester, Observer and Copiler come out.

Empress: (Concerned) Are you okay?

In that the skin of those siren changes to corpse blue and they look at Empress.

Tester: I appreciate you freeing us, you inferior.

Empress: (on guard) What have you done to my subordinates?

Tester: We've only borrowed their bodies, don't worry, we'll put them to good use.

In that Tester raises his hand and a ball of energy is fired towards Empress, Empress was easily disintegrated.

In that the siren when seeing everything begin to run, but they are massacred in a movement of the hand of these beings.

Tester: We are One, if you wish to live, submit to us!

At that the siren who were not subdued swore allegiance to Un.

Observer: What will we do?

Tester: Apparently these bodies are clones of the originals, it's not that I feel bad, but I would like to have a masculine body, I don't like having such thin and weak bodies. What bothers me the most is that this body is that of a woman, I hate women.

Observer: But settle for that for now, this is better than not being able to move, you'll find a better body.

Tester: Yes, do you know where we can create a ring with this?