CHAPTER 46

Orochi fired an intercontinental missile at a place with little strategic value, it was just a test shot.

NT: When I rewatched the ballistic missile launch from the anime, I don't know, it felt very fake and I couldn't hear the sonic or sub sonic boom of a missile.

The submarine Dace after the assassination operation of one of the fragments of Un, the command gave orders for all submarines to be deployed to patrol in enemy territory.

In that in her sonar she detects a sound unknown to her, in that she is hit by a shock wave and she is thrown back.

Dace had to emerge in emergency, she thought she was under attack and when she emerges, she sees an intense light on the horizon, even though it is noon in a summer season, the sky had completely darkened.

TIME SKIP A FEW DAYS LATER.

The Dace submarine had returned to the base and delivered the report to Wales, now the girls analyze the photos and the report.

Cleveland: (Analyzing the photos) What the hell is this?

Hornet: That must be an attack made by the sirens.

Cleveland: Why did they attack such a remote island with no strategic or military value?

Me: It's a serious situation, maybe the siren are testing a new weapon.

Port: What weapon will it be?

Me: No idea... but the only weapon that can do this kind of damage is a cruise missile or a ballistic missile with a nuclear warhead.

Port: There's also Little Boy.

Hood: What are they talking about?

Me: We are discussing what weapons the enemy could have used, it seems that the siren seem to have been able to develop nuclear weapons.

Wales: Nuclear weapons? I think you mentioned that the new weapons you used against Un are nuclear.

Me: Yes, but this weapon with that weapon are different, the one I used against Un, it only uses the EMP distortion to remove the generation of Un, but here in this weapon it uses the high pressure of the atoms to detonate the weapon and a That weapon's blast is powerful enough to decimate this base in one shot.

The girls shudder to hear Nimitz.

QE: A weapon capable of wiping out this base in a single attack?

Hood: What a terrifying weapon.

Enterprise: A direct hit from that...

Hornet: TOKAN! And we all die.

Helena: I don't know if this is related to the topic, but the submarine division had detected a ship leaving the port of the empire a few hours before the bombardment of the island.

The photo is displayed on the table, Sheffield and Edinburg recognize the vessel.

Edinburg: Sheffy, that ship.

Sheffy: Yes, it is the same ship that we saw in the secret port of the empire.

Hood: (looking at the photo) Orochi, what a big ship.

Wales: It seems that Orochi has severely damaged the port of the empire, this is undoubtedly an event that Red Axis did not come up with.

Illustrious: Maybe Red Axis and us were tricked by the sirens.

Enterprise: Of course not, we haven't done anything.

Me: (Until she finally says something)

Enterprise was just standing looking out the window, she had just said a few irrelevant things earlier.