CHAPTER 39

POV FIRST PERSON

We are now in the computer room of my ship to analyze this new enemy.

Me: Here I have the result after an exhaustive analysis of this new enemy, although I have only deciphered a third of all this mess.

The collected data appears on the screen and everyone looks at the results in amazement.

Allen: What is that data?

Me: Here, after looking for the engravings of the temple of Un, I have discovered some curiosities, I have already managed to decipher part of the ancient text. Half of the text tells us about the legend of this being and how it was sealed, the second half of the text tells us about the curse of this being and how the humanity of this world arose.

Atlanta: How did humanity come about?

Me: To answer that question I must tell you how the universe of this world originated. Hey Misaki, do you know the theory of how the universe was formed?

Misaki: The Big Bang?

Me: Yes, that one.

Images appear on the screen depending on the subject I am talking about.

Me: At first the universe was known as a singularity and when I speak of a singularity I mean a point of infinite density and the size is 0, from that point the universe acquired space and gradually expanded until creating the actual space, but the space has to be bigger than an elementary particle, do you understand?

All: (Huh? What is she talking about?)

Atlanta: Yes, I understand you.

Allen: (Looks like Atlanta is really interested)

Misaki: (What are we talking about?)

Chiaki: (Slower sprinter)

Me: However, when the universe began to expand from size 0, there was a moment when everything was smaller than the elementary particles, that moment is known as the Planck time h= [1.055*10-43] – Et= h/2. That's what it says in that temple, in a nutshell, that's the time that One ruled the world.

Atlanta: Simply put, at that time the laws of physics did not exist.

Me: Yes, at that time the laws of physics did not exist or apply. A place that everything is crushed by infinite pressure and heat, in short, a hell in real life. But when the universe exceeded the size of an elementary particle, matter adhered to the laws of physics that we know and thus time and space appeared and there was a change.

Allen: I'm sorry, but I wasn't a good student, so I don't know what you're saying.

Misaki/Chiaki: (Sleeping on a chair)

Me: In that first universe there was no difference between space and time, that is, both the axis of time and space had the same polarity, that time is called imaginary time, which makes that time and space reversed polarities and was placed on the axis that we know now and now we know by the name Spin, it is the direction in which the elementary particles rotate.

Machi: Now I'm lost.

Me: That is the matter that makes up the universe and they are always in one of the states, up or down, however, the text engraved on the stone of that temple comments on the state in which the spin is altered, it shows the pattern in which the spin points diagonally and changes the density and weight of the matter, in a nutshell that is a parallel universe that cannot be accessed by anything and nobody, but by altering your spin you can access that universe, that universe is called subspace , a space totally separated from our space, that is the summary of a super weapon that this being called Un possesses, this weapon is called a space-time cannon, if that calon shoots against Midway, it is the end of the game for us, that's why we must stop this enemy as soon as possible. And in Few words...