CHAPTER 10

THIRD PERSON POV

Out at sea is a Yorktown-class aircraft carrier sailing at top speed, she is Enterprise, while she is unharmed, she is mentally exhausted and physically fatigued.

In that she is reached by Cleveland who is very worried about Enterprise.

Cleveland: Enterprise! You're going too fast! Also you are being very reckless!

Enterprise: There is no time to lose.

In that Enterprise tries to accelerate more, but she stumbles and almost falls, Cleveland manages to grab Enterprise so that she does not fall into the Sea.

Cleveland: As I imagined, you haven't slept at all these days since the war started! That is very reckless!

Enterprise: Hornet is my little sister, she is my precious and dear sister, if she dies here...

In that Enterprise accelerates and moves away from Cleveland.

Cleveland: (Moved) Wow, so you care about your family, what does it matter, I'm going to help you, after all I also have many sisters that I have to take care of so I understand you. But I wish we had some escorts, I'm not going to be able to protect you by myself.

Javelin: In that case! Why don't we get invited to the party!?

Laffey: Laffey also joins this fleet.

In that Cleveland realizes that there are two destroyers that join them.

Cleveland: Laffey and Javelin. (Holds up thumb) Okay!

The fleet sails to go to the rescue.

Meanwhile Hornet's fleet had been annihilated in the literal sense of the word, the only kansen standing is Hornet, she dodges Shokaku and Zuikaku's attacks, this was because they had previously been overwhelmed by the production siren fleet en masse and those ships were decimated by missiles from Port Royal and Nimitz.

Hornet: (dodging bombs) I don't like being defensive! I don't have any planes left and I'm getting tired!

Shokaku: (Playing a melody on the flute) This is a melody to guide souls to the afterlife.

Hornet: (Joking tone) You can't play a Rock or some Enka because I don't want to die!

Zuikaku sneaks into Hornet's blind spot and catches her off guard.

Zuikaku: You're mine!

Hornet: (Scared) Damn!

RRROOOOOOOONNNNNN! ¡TATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA!

In that several Wildcat planes fire at Zuikaku, but she notices and she cuts all the bullets with her katana.

In that the two sisters of the fifth division realize that there are many Wildcat planes in the sky and they start shooting at Shokaku and Zuikaku's planes, but they have the absolute advantage of the scenario, the A6M Zero are lightly armored planes , however, if these planes are placed in a performance scenario, these planes are invincible and currently the 5th division planes are in the performance zone, so the Enterprise planes were slowly shot down, another factor against from Enterprise is that she is weakened from not resting and we all know that this will take its toll on her later.

Hornet: (See Enterprise)

Hornet: ¡Ne-chan!

Enterprise: I'm buying tim for you, get out!

Hornet nods silently and she sails in the direction of the Cleveland fleet, she had already gathered the girls that belong to Hornet's fleet, currently Javelin and Laffey heal the girls.