CHAPTER 24 (OVA 1)

THIRD PERSON POV

The fleet returns to the base after the rescue operation, in the fleet there are many wounded in combat, but they are relieved and happy because the two friends were rescued safe and sound.

Sheffield looks at the landscape of the evening, the evening twilight gives a magnificent view, she sees that Nimitz and other Atlanta class cruisers are following her, they are heading to do a scouting mission against an unknown enemy.

Wales: You're here. What's happening?

Sheffield: I think about our mission, how could Edinburg be able to move like that? In the mission she thought that she would expose us or that she would screw up in a monumental way, but she did very well and another thing that puzzles me is how she was able to fight against the Iron Blood fleet.

Wales: Ah, that... well it's pretty obvious you don't know, but what I'm going to tell you, kill him in secret, I don't want you to tell the girls on the base.

Sheffield: I understand, I will not.

Wales: That happened during the first generation of kansen, you know that we are currently in the second generation, right?

Sheffield: That's true, many kansen decided to retire and the job was passed on to a new generation.

Wales: Edinburg is a first generation kansen and she was formerly the leader of the Royal Maid Corps.

In that Sheffield is left with her mouth open, the title of leader of the Royal Maid Corps, it is a title that is given to the maid with the best abilities and who earned that rank at the point of sweat, tears and blood.

Sheffield: Is this a joke?

Wales: No, it's the reality, she was a very powerful warrior in her youth, but her problem was that she has a lot of bad luck, for that reason she became twice as strong as any ordinary kansen, that is It must have been that she trained a lot and tried harder than anyone else and she got the title.

Sheffield: If she's so powerful, why is she assigned to the reserve fleet?

Wales: That was because she had a competition that she couldn't beat, in the end she relinquished her title to the person she couldn't beat.

Sheffield: Who is that person?

Wales: You know that person better than anyone.

Sheffield: Belfast?

Wales: Yeah, then Edinburg asked the queen to put her in the reserve fleet so she could help her little sister from the shadows, well that's it, that's why she's not active all the time.

Meanwhile Belfas is in her room remembering the past.

Belfast: If I hadn't been so selfish you would still be in that position as leader of the Maid Royal Corps.

Belfast: (In the past when my older sister was introduced to me I was very happy and wanted to be like her, she was good at everything, missions, expeditions, making reports, cooking and housework, she she is very good at doing her things, I tried to imitate her and wanted to reach her same level, however, that put a lot of burden on my sister, she always tried to appear to be very good at everything and that caused her a lot of stress and finally she mentally collapsed, that day I discovered her with a combat knife trying to cut her jugular, but I arrived on time and avoided the tragedy, then I comforted her and we became good friends, my sister resigned from her position and I took over as my sister)

Belfast: (sigh) What if I hadn't behaved that way?

It was an unanswered question.

TO BE CONTINUE..............................................